Sam orchestrated the court appearance

Why is there such a distrust in Britney when it comes to her boyfriends now? Some of y'all act as if every boyfriend she has wants to fleece her and it honestly makes me think of Jamie. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

I get people are protective of her but right now, she has someone in her corner publicly fighting the conservatorship for the first time and somehow it's still not enough. 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Matou said:

I don't get it .... how can this be orchestrated ? Her appearance was planned. And what the link with his picture ? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Research. Emotional support. Her appearance was planned because Britney insisted she be heard. Having a partner who supports and respects you does a lot for someone who has been broken down by the people they love.  Every man Britney has been with has gone along with the conservatorship and eventually left because it was too much. I swear some of you are so ridiculously negative. 

9 hours ago, rower2222 said:

He wants her money! 5 4 3 2 1 banned. Sorry but he seems shallow and dont trust him, he's another k fed. 

He’s making more money then Britney is right now. He has been hustling for years to make his own money. He’s a far harder worker than anyone Britney has ever been with. 

everyone seems to forget that Jamie was not involved in a lot when Britney and Sam met. Her brother was. Sam wasn’t hand picked by anyone but Britney. 

7 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Research. Emotional support. Her appearance was planned because Britney insisted she be heard. Having a partner who supports and respects you does a lot for someone who has been broken down by the people they love.  Every man Britney has been with has gone along with the conservatorship and eventually left because it was too much. I swear some of you are so ridiculously negative. 

Don't come at me because there is nothing to find. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I was pointing out because of the pic he shared. I still don't see how is this related to his support.
Me ? Negative ? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

I support Sam's love for Britney and I believe he is a great support for her.

6 hours ago, Prachi said:

Currently to be honest how Britney's situation is being played out, we can't trust anybody. Sam might be in it for the money or maybe not, but right now it seems like he's helping her. 

After Britney is all free, she's a smart women if this guy is playing out she will get out of this also. But I've been seeing fans on Twitter who are shading this guy for his instagram tagging of Britney where we know Cassie handles it, but right now as fans we need to pick our battles - Britney's freedom is the utmost priority.

Now the main thing for Britney is to get out of her trap and never fall into it again. Maybe it's even better to become a lesbian and live happily with the woman you love, have children and enjoy life.

19 minutes ago, Lunch Sveta said:

Now the main thing for Britney is to get out of her trap and never fall into it again. Maybe it's even better to become a lesbian and live happily with the woman you love, have children and enjoy 

This is so random lol. I think we should ALL focus on the help and attention she's getting, and she's probably well aware that she shouldn't give a boyfriend all of the control, we heard her. Whether he loves her or not is something Britney will figure it out in her privacy and relationship once she gets her mind and heart to be free and actually take time for herself.

• Super Mods
On 6/28/2021 at 6:27 AM, kyliespears said:

Why is there such a distrust in Britney when it comes to her boyfriends now? Some of y'all act as if every boyfriend she has wants to fleece her and it honestly makes me think of Jamie. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

I get people are protective of her but right now, she has someone in her corner publicly fighting the conservatorship for the first time and somehow it's still not enough. 

How do you know where Sam stands? Practically everyone including Britney’s sister are hoping on the “free Britney! I support her” wagon even though she’s still stuck in her situation. How is he fighting for her? Is he doing a Hodar and guarding the door while Britney is making her speech? Why isn’t Jamie banning her from seeing him since the past boyfriends seem to get that treatment while this guy is always in the spotlight and standing next to her dapperly dressed for the paps or even flexing his muscles and oh look he got a role in a new show! So not a Kfed not taking advantage of his girlfriends status. Everyone paints this fan fiction of a fairy tale romance when to me, it’s not that deep. Sam Asghari gets way too much credit just because he’s good looking when she was just as happy in the past with her other boyfriends like David but fans dissed him for being ugly even though she looked happy around him and was a guy who didn’t even want to be in the spotlight compared to Sam.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Puppy said:

Sam Asghari gets way too much credit

This! As if it was only thanks to Sam that Britney began to fight ... But we know that she was fighting Cship from the very beginning and she never stopped doing it... So, it rubs me the wrong way when fans give Sam so much credit for Brit's merits.

And while I honestly think he cares about Britney a lot, but not enough to risk everything for her. He could have become a whistleblower a long time ago, but he never did it.

And many of his actions are very dubious, like when she was forcibly sent to the  facility, he did damage control, helping team Con... Of course, most likely he was threatened to do it. Since I don't see him as such a terrible person. He seems more like an opportunist to me. For ex. now Sam's management is way too hard promoting him by using Britney's current situation... A bunch of articles keep appearing where some "close" sources praise him and give him credit for Britney's testimony . It smells like pure PR. And it's so wrong, it is not something you can build PR on.

All in all there are a lot of reasons why I am forever on the fence in relation to Sam.

Although I have a suspicion that Britney uses him too... In any case, we will find out for sure when she is free.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

This! As if it was only thanks to Sam that Britney began to fight ... But we know that she was fighting Cship from the very beginning and she never stopped doing it... So, it rubs me the wrong way when fans give Sam so much credit for Brit's merits.

And while I honestly think he cares about Britney a lot, but not enough to risk everything for her. He could have become a whistleblower a long time ago, but he never did it.

And many of his actions are very dubious, like when she was forcibly sent to the  facility, he did damage control, helping team Con... Of course, most likely he was threatened to do it. Since I don't see him as such a terrible person. He seems more like an opportunist to me. For ex. now Sam's management is way too hard promoting him by using Britney's current situation... A bunch of articles keep appearing where some "close" sources praise him and give him credit for Britney's testimony . It smells like pure PR. And it's so wrong, it is not something you can build PR on.

All in all there are a lot of reasons why I am forever on the fence in relation to Sam.

Although I have a suspicion that Britney uses him too... In any case, we will find out for sure when she is free.

Totally agree, I hate that he gets praises for what essentially is just being a cheerleader. Like he should naturally be supporting without needing to flaunt it or get praises. Britney has always been fighting and you can hear the anger and frustration in her voice so it’s insulting to insinuate that Sam was the driving force like she’s too dumb to think about it and has to be fed with ideas. No wonder she says it’s insulting how everyone makes her out to be dumb while she gets no say. 

Honestly I feel he’s just literally her boy toy, it’s something to keep her from being lonely as she really does have a lonely life so I get needing someone to snuggle to at night but doubt it is Romeo and Juliet love story like some are fantasizing it as.

12 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Totally agree, I hate that he gets praises for what essentially is just being a cheerleader. Like he should naturally be supporting without needing to flaunt it or get praises. Britney has always been fighting and you can hear the anger and frustration in her voice so it’s insulting to insinuate that Sam was the driving force like she’s too dumb to think about it and has to be fed with ideas. No wonder she says it’s insulting how everyone makes her out to be dumb while she gets no say. 

Honestly I feel he’s just literally her boy toy, it’s something to keep her from being lonely as she really does have a lonely life so I get needing someone to snuggle to at night but doubt it is Romeo and Juliet love story like some are fantasizing it as.

Romeo and Juliet is a bad story of obsessive attachment Over someone else so its great they are not like that. But Britney Said herself She wants to marry him so i Guess hes much more than a Boytoy. 

Anyway, of course BRITNEY is the driving force of herself but we ONLY have good evidences showing that Sam is a Nice guy and very supportive and not a single bad rumor or evidence about him 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, div said:

Romeo and Juliet is a bad story of obsessive attachment Over someone else so its great they are not like that. But Britney Said herself She wants to marry him so i Guess hes much more than a Boytoy. 

Anyway, of course BRITNEY is the driving force of herself but we ONLY have good evidences showing that Sam is a Nice guy and very supportive and not a single bad rumor or evidence about him 

You must be new as you are finding ways to paint him in a good light when there have been rumors of him saying racial stuff and being self serving. Like I said, it’s funny how everyone involved gets dragged while he gets off Scott free even though everyone is saying why didn’t anyone around her say something except for Sam as we know he tried but was stopped…like people are fantasizing things when there aren’t facts. He post saying freebritney, he didn’t orchestrate the hearing like this topic makes it out to be. Also she didn’t say she wants to marry him, she just wants marriage and kids and who knows if it’s with him or not. Sam is listed as chef on Jamie’s payroll yet no one is saying nothing is shady about that.