Can we talk about Billy B?

I know he's been discussed here a few times before but I can't find a specific thread on him, just some mentions in other posts.

At first I genuinely believed he was in contact with Britney but as time goes on it makes less and less sense yet he bags interviews and documentaries over it and it just isn't right. Everytime he mentions her (5Β posts a day) it's always very generic information - not to mention pretty terrible grammar and too many emojis - but again, never anyΒ new or detailed information. He called out the Britney IG on both JL and LS's birthdays for their lack of mention of them saying how Britney loves them unconditionally etc etc. but we know from Britney's own words herself that this isn't the case at all. She literally wants them in jail. And in so many posts he talked about how she's great and doing well yada yada but again, we know that's not the truth now.Β 

Apparently he recently did an interview with 60 Minutes Australia or something but that's been removed and cant be found anywhere. I remember someone saying he just talks to an impersonator and that would honestly be sad if he was genuinely being tricked into thinking he's talking to Britney when he isn't. But if he is just making it all up, it's harmful. Every single post on IG has people comment about how good a person he is for giving people the inside scoop about Britney and he eats it up. If he's just making it up he's mentally unstable and he's harming the movement by telling people Britney is great when she most definitely is not. Nothing about her situation is great.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic