New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

How Can Britney Prove She Can Lead and Take Care Of Her Own Life?

Dirk

this needs to be talked about,

What steps or what she needs to do to prove to the court that she's able to control her own life?

Did Britney learned her lessons from the past? I mean, they said that back in 2007 she would buy a lot of cars and spend a lot of cash, do they really think she didn't learn nothing from her past? They really think she would be back to be live in "chaos" like back then? 

The people from this c-ship helped her and gave her autonomy to take care of her own life? this is where I think this c-ship failed, they didn't helped her enough about giving this woman lessons and coach stuff to prepare her to live a life by herself in a future time away from this system... wonder why lol we all know why!

Is she able to choose and hire good company's to serve her lifestyle? I think so, she can call her peers to know what's best, but they stripped her the rights to be in contact with celebrities she likes and trust... 

also, her boyfriend is from a rich family that lives in LA, 

I mean, I think Britney Spears and Sam Asghari together will do great creating a life of their own, different than Britney and Kevin Federline for example, I think Kevin didn't knew **** back then about a Hollywood lifestyle and services, and they failed to live a happy balanced life... 

I think we can all agree that Britney is capable to live by herself... but her family, lawyers and managers just like in 2004 feels threatened by it, bc she can cut them for good, but I also think forgiveness is the way to go and she should work on that too, it's not healthy for her too... I don't think that not providing some support to her family, at least to her mom, is the way to go... she would be really smart about making a deal with her mom or even her dad regarding that...  to Jamie, she should give him a lifetime (I mean in 10 years or 15 years he's gone fro this earth) allowance of 2k a month just like he does to her, and he should be more than thrilled by that lol

Anyway, just talking **** but the judge should work with her with a transition plan and get her out of this c-ship! With a new lawyer obviously. 

tumblr_o7yjfpvvzf1tavz3go1_1280.png

• Like 1

The difficult part is the evaluation. Because Britney herself said she felt depressed because all the stress they create over her. So, every normal system would change conservator (temporally) to protect her after her testify / remove any unnecessary drama. Then, to announce a date for next evaluation by impartial doctors.

And then, Britney should just live her life, away from scandal or problematic controversy for good.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

The difficult part is the evaluation. Because Britney herself said she felt depressed because all the stress they create over her. So, every normal system would change conservator (temporally) to protect her after her testify / remove any unnecessary drama. Then, to announce a date for next evaluation by impartial doctors.

And then, Britney should just live her life, away from scandal or problematic controversy for good.

yeah and this takes so much time, we have to take in consideration her wishes... she's 40 years old and still wants to have a baby... I guess all the trials will really be in the way for her to try a new baby, it will take so long to dissolve this c-ship, maybe in 2 years from now I guess?

• Like 1
Just now, Dirk said:

yeah and this takes so much time, we have to take in consideration her wishes... she's 40 years old and still wants to have a baby... I guess all the trials will really be in the way for her to try a new baby, it will take so long to dissolve this c-ship, maybe in 2 years from now I guess?

Sadly, I would say 2-5 years with a positive view.

But we have to stay positive for her and her kids. It's a lot of time they've lost. And Britney deserves her babygirl :(

4 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Sadly, I would say 2-5 years with a positive view.

But we have to stay positive for her and her kids. It's a lot of time they've lost. And Britney deserves her babygirl :(

yes :(

I would like to add that It's an absurd to do therapy twice a week (it's so BORING) against your will and also take medication you don't like and want to, you can try with a healthy balanced food program and yoga, acupuncture, massages, sports and stuff like that that does wonderful for your mental health, she also needs to be clean to have a baby... most people do therapy once a week or 2 times a month, it's enough.

Britney already proved she can take care for herself all these years. The conservatorship was put in place based on wrong/faulty grounds since she was never incapable of providing for herself. She just needed a little help to put her life in order but this structure of conservatorship was not needed. Unfortunately now it all comes down to bureaucratic and procedure standards that are required for her to get out of this. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Dirk said:

yes :(

I would like to add that It's an absurd to do therapy twice a week (it's so BORING) against your will and also take medication you don't like and want to, you can try with a healthy balanced food program and yoga, acupuncture, massages, sports and stuff like that that does wonderful for your mental health, she also needs to be clean to have a baby... most people do therapy once a week or 2 times a month, it's enough.

Medication could be a must for a lot of people who really need it. But, we don't know if Britney really needs it. There are a lot of info out there... anyways she's been touring the whole world for years and there was not problem about it so, I'm sure she's able to drive her car and buy starbucks by her own.

If Britney wanted and were convinced to go, therapy could be a great option. Sadly, if the person don't want/like the therapist or type of therapy, it's really a waste of time. I think Britney is the type of person who releases stress with workouts, dancing, yoga or meditation. I think it could work for her. Obviously, I don't know her but it seems like that. 

For example, personally, I've suffered an ED and it caused me anxiety. Well, I've discovered my workouts and meditation are key for me. It makes me feel good about myself and I'm in the best place ever. Every case is different and person got their own circunstances, obviously.

Start creating a plan for HERSELF independent of what the conservatorship team is doing.  Research financial advisors to help oversee her money, continue to agree to therapy on her terms, demand an evaluation by a doctor of her choosing (one that will see her depression stems from her abuse from this situation), maybe set financial limitations for herself to show the judge she isn’t gonna go blow all her money immediately, ask for a life coach that she can meet with once a week or so, and show the judge that she is invested in continuing to work.  Hell, it would probably even help her case if she were to agree to take a parenting class seeing as she wants another baby.

these are things normal people plan for...the life coach for her would just be like saying “it’s been 13 years, I’ll probably need help re-adjusting” which is totally fine.  This could show the judge she is more than capable of caring for herself and her future child.

Honestly she’s been so medicated and looked after for the last decade that it would be a big adjustment for her to not have the constant control. I wish someone would advise her to start working wife a life coach to show the courts shes taking the steps to transition out of the restraints. 

If someone or an entity at federal level do not make its way into her case, the court will simply remove Jamie and keep the conservatorship in place. Considering that's the case, Britney should file a petition to hire her own council asap. She has that right, specially considering that they say its a "voluntary conservatorship". Ingham, of course, never mentioned that to her. From this point foward, and with Bessemer taking care of the manegement of her estate, the next steps should be petition to choose a care manager and the doctors she wants, then hire a brand new team (mananger, staff, personal assitants, glam squad etc) of her like and start working again. But the whole team needs to be alligned with her, and make sure to produce a series of evidences (backstage videos, documentaries, interviews and such) where SHE actively makes the decisions of what she wants to do and where wants to go. Meaning TOTAL TRANSPARENCY. She says she doesnt want to be evaluated, but thats how she'll prove the court she is completely capable of taking care of her life. Of course, she has done that. But the court will always credit Jamie for the success and its impossible to anyone that worked with her say things in her favor when he shove NDAs in everyone's throats.  

But, if things keep leaking as they are... theres a huge chance that the whole system will crash. And with that comes freedom, hence she should've never be in a conservatorship in the first place. As we know, medical evaluation that justify this "legal" arrangement was never filed. 

Britney getting her own attourney right now is crucial. Jamie made a series of legal changes regarding her money to make sure the family will get everything if she dies. Changing her "SJB Revocable Trust" to "SJB Kids & Family Trust" and moving that $600 million dollars to Panama is the proof of that. And Im 100% sure she doesnt even know that. 

Two to five years from now is way too much time. It's been 13 years already! The baby steps have already been taken, esp. now that Jamie has a diminished role in the c-ship and Ingham's been advocating for Britney some more. The time is now!

Britney's already proven she's stable, alert and competent enough to run her own affairs. Why are we still talking about taking baby steps 13 years later? As a matter of fact, Jamie Spears first said the c-ship would perhaps end at the end of 2008.

His own words in 2008 to OK! Magazine :

Jamie Spears told the magazine: “I would hope the conservatorship stands until the end of the year, and then we’ll sit back and evaluate where we are at that time, where Britney is at that time. Our relationship is new for both of us. She sometimes calls me 50 times a day and asks me things that light my life up. But like all daughters, she is very manipulative and cunning. So she gets what she wants a lot. God has a way of taking something bad and turning it into something good. If this hadn’t happened, I would never have been able to get back with my daughter and have this relationship I have with these two little boys. Britney and Kevin wanted to settle. It made no sense for the custody trial to proceed so we worked out an agreement. The agreement says that on 1st October we’ll probably get another overnight. Kevin has a wonderful heart, but I don’t agree with giving him more money.”

https://ukbritney.tv/2008/08/13/ok-magazine-exclusive-interview-with-britney/

Britney was then told the c-ship would end at the end of the 2009 Circus Tour :

“What’s the deal with the conservatorship? “The conservatorship was supposed to end after the Circus Tour in 2009,” he [note: an anonymous source] said. “The idea was: go on tour, show us you’re stable and well and that this conservatorship will help you regain custodial rights.””

https://www.vulture.com/2019/04/whats-going-on-with-britney-spearss-mental-health-crisis.html

“Basically, Britney was told after the circus tour ended in 2009, the conservatorship would end. It didn’t, and she ended up having a breakdown in 2010 over it, but this time much more private than 2007/2008, and even worse mentally. This led to her team putting her on extremely strong and unnecessary medication which resulted in the stiffness/not being mentally present throughout the femme fatale era. It’s pretty sad”

https://www.reddit.com/r/BritneySpears/comments/o28k9q/femme_fatale/h2ckthc/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

It does take quite some wherewithal, hard work, stamina, discipline and some sanity & stability to go through a whole concert tour like that and give such a spectacle. The purpose of a c-ship is to protect and care for a person in peril for as long as necessary—not forever just to make sure they do not relapse. And in Britney's case, there is now plenty of evidence her guardianship was kept permanent for no other reason than the money.

The only reason why she got put in the conservatorship, remember her 72 hour mental lockdown hold..

@Easy There can teall you, her second little breakdown where they forced her into a 72 hour stay, that's when it all happened, when she was basically asleep and incoherent, a lawyer visited her when she was still recovering knowing damn well, that would be the proof to set it up. 

Her original lawyer told her what happened and that he could no longer represent her, after she recovered. 

• Like 2

I wouldn’t blame her at all because she’s been voiceless with all those that surround her, but maybe she comes off too “aggressive” to the person evaluating her. They don’t want to hear complaints about how unfair everything is. Just like the judge didn’t seem to care, the evaluator won’t care. They’ll want her to be able to be open and honest and express her feelings and emotions—which is asking a lot as a complete stranger and with Britney’s trust issues it’ll be even harder for her to open up. 

I’m curious about the whole drug use thing. Because it’s come up so many times and like saying she’s this big drug addict but with how restricted her life is how can she even access drugs. What drugs is she supposedly taking that would make her fail a drug test? Sounds like her prescriptions are giving to her at the same time everyday by someone else so she doesn’t have access to them to abuse them, which was rumored before right that she was abusing her prescriptions? I wonder if she’s purposely given more before being scheduled for a drug test since the conservators would know when she’d be randomly drug tested and she wouldn’t. 

3 minutes ago, AP4 said:

I wouldn’t blame her at all because she’s been voiceless with all those that surround her, but maybe she comes off too “aggressive” to the person evaluating her. They don’t want to hear complaints about how unfair everything is. Just like the judge didn’t seem to care, the evaluator won’t care. They’ll want her to be able to be open and honest and express her feelings and emotions—which is asking a lot as a complete stranger and with Britney’s trust issues it’ll be even harder for her to open up. 

I’m curious about the whole drug use thing. Because it’s come up so many times and like saying she’s this big drug addict but with how restricted her life is how can she even access drugs. What drugs is she supposedly taking that would make her fail a drug test? Sounds like her prescriptions are giving to her at the same time everyday by someone else so she doesn’t have access to them to abuse them, which was rumored before right that she was abusing her prescriptions? I wonder if she’s purposely given more before being scheduled for a drug test since the conservators would know when she’d be randomly drug tested and she wouldn’t. 

Remember the whole concept is basically being "mentally incapacitated " drugging her up to be incoherent helps them extend it. 

• Like 1