Britney’s sons’ secret account posts

Thank you for posting! 
:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I don’t think it’s too bad that you posted it since their faces aren’t in the pics and it isn’t sensitive or particularly personal content (plus their stance on Free Britney and Jamie is already known and isn’t a secret)

But I do agree that we should also respect their privacy and try to leave them out of it as much as possible! 

I don’t know how many times you people need to hear this, but please STOP STALKING her children online. It’s gross and they don’t ask for it or deserve it. She would not want a forum of fully grown men discussing her children’s social media posts. 

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

I don’t know how many times you people need to hear this, but please STOP STALKING her children online. It’s gross and they don’t ask for it or deserve it. She would not want a forum of fully grown men discussing her children’s social media posts. 

Can you relax? Her sons are supporting the movement and we’re talking about them supporting not how they look or anything about them. Also the fact you sensationalize it by only saying grown men when this forum has minors and women too. Stop being a “Karen”

31 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Can you relax? Her sons are supporting the movement and we’re talking about them supporting not how they look or anything about them. Also the fact you sensationalize it by only saying grown men when this forum has minors and women too. Stop being a “Karen”

Correct: Stop find a “Lou”

1 hour ago, ConceptD said:

Stop overreacting.

Mia Colucci Girl GIF by RBD