Did people forget how awful Sam Lutfi was?

I feel mixed on my feelings about Sam.

Do we know what’s factual about what he really did? It’s easy to blame him for everything and follow the narrative that the Spears family portrayed? Do we know if he was druggingΒ her/hiding her dog and calling the paps on her. I think he seems shady but what do we know exactly what’s true and what’s not?

• Like 5

Britney is aware he'sΒ scum, she said in FTR she let bad people in. Im sure she won't go anywhere near him when she's free,Β that's was never herΒ intention. Especially now that she's with Sam that is all fitness and clean living. She just want to build a family andΒ experience being a mother without the harrassament and scrutiny she dealt with in 2005-2008

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, Easy There said:

No

Β 

Was this thread necessaryΒ  ?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

He is lesser evil. It's a similar situation to Trump vs Biden

Exactly (I wouldn’t make that comparison)

sam is currently doing nothing wrong and team con has used his β€œbad image” as a scapegoat for years now.

WE DONT KNOW BRITNEYSΒ AND SAM LUFTI RELATIONSHIPΒ 

How about we wait until it comes out her mouth, because she didn’t mention Sam at all in the list of people she would like to sue

• Like 2

I genuinely don’t know anymore.

I don’t remember everything, but I remember that the people who accused him of all sinsΒ are the same people who are abusing and drugging Britney now.Β 

I also remember that Sam wasΒ trashing Team Con all the time back in 2008 and was the only one trying to get Britney out of it.

What if Team Con lied about him ?Β 

Please, I need your help to understand this situation.

Β 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Easy There said:

No

Β 

Was this thread necessaryΒ  ?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

He is lesser evil. It's a similar situation to Trump vs Biden

No more of Trump being scum before legal protection and Trump being scum after legal protection. He's every bit as terrible he just did in a way that could get shut down easier.Β 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Melina said:

I genuinely don’t know anymore.

I don’t remember everything, but I remember that the people who accused him of all sinsΒ are the same people who are abusing and drugging Britney now.Β 

I also remember that Sam wasΒ trashing Team Con all the time back in 2008 and was the only one trying to get Britney out of it.

What if Team Con lied about him ?Β 

Please, I need your help to understand this situation.

Β 

This dude drugged and took advantage of britney, is the one who would tip off paparazzi to her locations so they could stalk her in the hundreds, for profit, and I think he was trying to take a percentage of her profit as her manager or some ****. He was also the primary enabler in the situation that even made it possible for her to be set up and deemed incompetent the way she was.Β 

• Like 1

Sam has had multiple restraining orders against him. Even Courtney Love - who is very pro #FreeBritney and spoke out against Britney'sΒ "so-called team" before anybody else - says he's dangerous.

Do not engage with him. This isn't a "lesser of two evils" situation - it's a "let's remove and stay away fromΒ all the abusers" situation, and that includes Jamie, Jodi, Lutfi, etc.

• Like 6

One other point of consideration: Britney is already traumatized. When she gets out of the conservatorship, she's going to need to relearn how to live because she's been held captive for 13 years, plus was surrounded by leeches from the time she was a teenager with a record deal. Read up on the Lutfi stories straight from the individuals who received his "life coach" and "management" services. ThenΒ get back to me on whether you think that's what Britney will need anywhere near her.

The answer is no.

• Like 2