Was jive records involed in all of this conservatorship mess?

I wouldn't be shocked if one of the lawyers (e.g. Blair Berk or the Jerylls) was associated with Jive.

Britney has a 360 contract with her record company, meaning they don't just make a cut of her album sales — they also make a cut of things like ticket sales.

Potentially, there's more money in the conservatorship for her record company than there is for anybody.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wouldn't be shocked if one of the lawyers (e.g. Blair Berk or the Jerylls) was associated with Jive.

Britney has a 360 contract with her record company, meaning they don't just make a cut of her album sales — they also make a cut of things like ticket sales.

Potentially, there's more money in the conservatorship for her record company than there is for anybody.

how do we know this? have we ever learned anything about her contracts?

2 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

how do we know this? have we ever learned anything about her contracts?

Did you not read the New York times article, her father makes a royalties portion off of licensing her for her services to RCA, so that contract renewal was bought by Her dad, not Britney since she illegally couldn't do it as herself.  

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Did you not read the New York times article, her father makes a royalties portion off of licensing her for her services to RCA, so that contract renewal was bought by Her dad, not Britney since she illegally couldn't do it as herself.  

i mean the part about the 360 contract with jive. that i had never heard before.

I didn’t realise Britney has a 360 deal? 

There is no doubt her record label enabled this type Of behaviour from Larry and Jamie. They just wanted Britney to be “delivered “ no matter what cost. 

RCA has remained silent and likely remains close to Larry. 

• Like 1