Cassie Petrey pays tabloids to prove she doesn't control Brit's socials!

Give it up Cassie, times up!!

Do they honestly think we are this stupid?

This just proves even more that she did!

Instead of damage control why not save your own *** before it's too late hun?ย 

ย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9728599/amp/Britney-Spears-latest-Instagram-post-NOT-created-social-media-manager-Cassie-Petrey.htmlย 

• Like 1
Just now, Onyxgirl17 said:

This is disgusting. โ€œSocial media is the one place where she doesnโ€™t feel controlled and fans should believe what she says thereโ€ this is BS. How dare TMZ.ย 

It's truly pathetic how low these demons will go!

If I wasn't so worried for Britney I'd laugh at how uterrly pathetic they are!ย 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Yes actually I think sheโ€™s said before itโ€™s her posting, and then she acknowledges how she posts about the fridge and the rose stuff

She is the one filming and providing content for them, BUT she's definitely not the one POSTING it directly to that account. It all goes through her team and Cassie. And the weird writing styleย of her caption is also absolutely infuriating. Britney NEVER wrote her website letters like this.ย 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

This is disgusting. โ€œSocial media is the one place where she doesnโ€™t feel controlled and fans should believe what she says thereโ€ this is BS. How dare TMZ.ย 

She literally said she lied to the world and said she was okay.ย 
Remember: All is well?

The captions that donโ€™t have anything to do with the pictures or videos?? And we know she doesnโ€™t have direct acces to her account soโ€ฆ yeahโ€ฆ
ย 

They are forever over, we wonโ€™t ever believe anything they say or post. We wonโ€™t believe a thing until sheโ€™s free! We herd her loud and clear!ย 
ย 

FREE BRITNEY!!!

JAIL FOR TEAM CONSERVATORSHIP,ย MANGEMENT, JAMIE, LOU M. TAYLOR, HER FAMILY, JUDGE REVA, INCOMPETENT ATTORNEYS, DOCTORS AND MORE!!!

4 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Nopeย 

The closest thing I think we got to to something like this was one of those random Q&Aโ€™s where someone asked her why she posted a red refrigerator and she said something along the lines of โ€œI thought it was cool.โ€

idk I canโ€™t see her writing the negative caption about FBS after her testimony. ย But Iโ€™m not sure why she would address the red fridge if she didnโ€™t post it.