Cassie Petrey pays tabloids to prove she doesn't control Brit's socials!

Just now, Onyxgirl17 said:

This is disgusting. “Social media is the one place where she doesn’t feel controlled and fans should believe what she says there” this is BS. How dare TMZ. 

It's truly pathetic how low these demons will go!

If I wasn't so worried for Britney I'd laugh at how uterrly pathetic they are! 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Yes actually I think she’s said before it’s her posting, and then she acknowledges how she posts about the fridge and the rose stuff

She is the one filming and providing content for them, BUT she's definitely not the one POSTING it directly to that account. It all goes through her team and Cassie. And the weird writing style of her caption is also absolutely infuriating. Britney NEVER wrote her website letters like this. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

This is disgusting. “Social media is the one place where she doesn’t feel controlled and fans should believe what she says there” this is BS. How dare TMZ. 

She literally said she lied to the world and said she was okay. 
Remember: All is well?

The captions that don’t have anything to do with the pictures or videos?? And we know she doesn’t have direct acces to her account so… yeah…

They are forever over, we won’t ever believe anything they say or post. We won’t believe a thing until she’s free! We herd her loud and clear! 

FREE BRITNEY!!!

JAIL FOR TEAM CONSERVATORSHIP, MANGEMENT, JAMIE, LOU M. TAYLOR, HER FAMILY, JUDGE REVA, INCOMPETENT ATTORNEYS, DOCTORS AND MORE!!!

4 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Nope 

The closest thing I think we got to to something like this was one of those random Q&A’s where someone asked her why she posted a red refrigerator and she said something along the lines of “I thought it was cool.”

idk I can’t see her writing the negative caption about FBS after her testimony.  But I’m not sure why she would address the red fridge if she didn’t post it.

Guys, wake up, Britney sends her images and captions most of times... Cassie probably does her edits here and there tho.

It's also not healthy for a celebrity to control your social media, Britney is curious she would be sad and paranoid with the mean stuff, take that in consideration too please.