Wow this tarot reading from february turned out to be completely true !

- Britney is going to become increasingly less nice: Britney has something she needs to say, and it won't be pretty

- Maybe she will be in court testifying and some people will be in for a rude awakening

- They do not want her to say this, there will be a step-back 

- They are not allowing her to have kids

- Justin is going to try to make it up and do something for Britney

- One guy is coming forward and will be talking about his experience 

Of course some of his guessings were vague in the video, tarot reading is an interpretation, but ultimately he was right !

I don't really believe in psychic but I'm mind blown :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

They were all reasonable guesses based on rumors that turned out being true, let’s be real

What ? How did we even know that she would be testifying back then ?

Right before the hearing we were still thinking that she was about to say she just wants her father out. NOBODY was prepared for such a big testimony.

Also, how could he guess that one of her ex would be speaking up ?

I suggest you do a tarot reading and then we'll see if you can make assumptions who will turn out to be 99% true :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

3 minutes ago, Roger said:

What ? How did we even know that she would be testifying back then ?

Right before the hearing we were still thinking that she was about to say she just wants her father out. NOBODY was prepared for such a big testimony.

Also, how could he guess that one of her ex would be speaking up ?

I suggest you do a tarot reading and then we'll see if you can make assumptions who's gonna turn out to be 99% right :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

There were rumors after the documentary came out that Britney wanted to speak out. There have been rumors before she can’t get married or have a baby, which some on here have speculated before. I just don’t believe in this stuff, in the end free will determines our destiny.

And the guy says “this is for entertainment purposes only”

• Like 1
1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

There were rumors after the documentary came out that Britney wanted to speak out. There have been rumors before she can’t get married or have a baby, which some on here have speculated before. I just don’t believe in this stuff, in the end free will determines our destiny.

And the guy says “this is for entertainment purposes only”

I am not into psychics either but we have to admit that he predicted everything right. I wouldn't have guessed half of this, so kuddos to him !

1 minute ago, Danielle1987 said:

Say what you will about “YouTube psychics”, or psychics in general, but Antphrodite is gifted. 

I didn't take him seriously last year as I've had a really bad experience with psychics, but my wig is snatched :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Like 1

Psychic people are real, in a way they are more aware of what their conscious can do than others and use it. Humans are strong psychic creature but that part is strongly hide, because if we do we can change the world.

Drink some tea :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

I stan Antphrodite, he is truly gifted!

In his February reading he also saw that there were issues or obstacles with pregnancy.

He keeps seeing in his readings that there is some very powerful woman who will step in and help her, I´ve heard some other tarot reader say the same thing. 

3 minutes ago, MacLaura said:

I stan Antphrodite, he is truly gifted!

In his February reading he also saw that there were issues or obstacles with pregnancy.

He keeps seeing in his readings that there is some very powerful woman who will step in and help her, I´ve heard some other tarot reader say the same thing. 

He says it's someone who struggled with the same issues than her. Is it Mariah ? Is it Cher ? Only time will tell but I hope she receives the support that she needs :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

17 minutes ago, Roger said:

He says it's someone who struggled with the same issues than her. Is it Mariah ? Is it Cher ? Only time will tell but I hope she receives the support that she needs :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I want more Cher because she seems a pure soul, but Mariah has (I think) more voice & power.

Both legends, both have done residencies during Britney's one and must know some truth. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: