Flashback, When frankie grande revealed who he really was on big brother

Frankie was about to be eliminated from Big Brother, but he pulled his biggest stunt, and it backfired and that's when the whole tv audience was pissed off. 

The day Frankie revealed his sister was Ariana grande, I swear the backlash against him went on her as well. 

I thought Frankie, you might have done more damage than you think. 

Many people hated both of then at this time, obviously he went back to the D List after his few years of fame waned off, and his sister of course survived this backlash which was probably unintentional on his behalf. 

But, still it was classic tv, when he revealed he had Hollywood and broadway connections and a star in the making sister, she wasn't the mega star she is now, when this aired in 2014. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block