Do you think a petition to terminate the conservatorship will be filed this week?

1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I don’t think Sam Ingham will do it. He’s a no good public defender there just to collect an eternal paycheck. She needs new representation immediately. 😡

I think if he doesn't we need to spam the hell out of Lynne & Sam Asghari on instagram to let them know they can file to terminate, as if Britney didn't know she could file to terminate she probably doesn't know who else can actually file the petition.

I think it'd be wise to quickly change representation first and get her own lawyer and use that lawyer to file the petition as a lawyer of her own choice would be muuuuch more trustworthy than Ingham.

• Like 3

i don't think this can be dismantled from within' i think an outside force is needed to end this. its a very complicated web of lies and accomplices - they will not end it in the regular way (meaning following procedure and filing for termination).

she'll have a very hard time getting out. i hope i'm wrong, but it took A LOT of work for them to put her in that conservatorship - they had to scheme a lot and pay off a lot of people and have gone through A LOT of trouble to keep her in a conservatorship. they had to fake diagnosis, they had to violate due process, it was a complicated move to incarcerate and slave the biggest pop star in the world.

i don't think they'll be like ok guys on twitter we'll free her, you win. because it'll mean jail time for a lot of people, a lot of legal problems for the people involved - again, i think it'll be extremely complicated for her to get out.

something will indeed happen cause that testimony was very powerful and the whole world heard but i feel it'll come from an outside force. how on earth will they (team con) sign away they incarceration papers by letting her free? it doesnt make sense for them. the lesser of two evils for team con is to keep her locked up at whatever cost... as like i said, the alternative is ending their careers, lives and facing a lot of issues with the law.

• Like 1

The fact that Brenda had to remind him how to file to end this conservatorship for Britney right after Britney finished her powerful statement and he sounded confused af makes me think he won't. He didn't even inform her in 13 years that she could file herself to end this conservatorship even though, based on the New York Times, she asked for it to Ingham and he probably didn't even tell her how to do so for obvious reason. Also, if filling to terminate this conservatorship, means automatically to have the obligation to do an evaluation, that is maybe why Britney never filed one afterwards. It may be a different process. But i'm not even sure.

• Like 1

I think Sam Ingham has been gaslighting Britney to some extent and she may actually still believe he is the best person to help her get out of it. He tried to talk her out of addressing the judge, never informed her about her ability to file to terminate. Who knows what he tells her in their twice a week meetings

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

As Lynne's lawyer pointed out, a new court-appointed attorney will have an effect on everything that flows out of that.

It would be wise for Britney to replace Sam Ingham first and then allow the new lawyer to file the termination papers once that person has all of their ducks in a row.

Allowing Ingham to file the termination papers it will have the same result as allowing Ingham to appoint Bessemer...He'd (purposely) mess up the paperwork and then string it out for another six months.

I agree.

She must replace Sam Ingham before anything else. She should be given the choice of her own lawyer who is going to fight this for her and not be in any way involved with Team con. 

Then get them to file to terminate this. 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, notacam***** said:

I think Sam Ingham has been gaslighting Britney to some extent and she may actually still believe he is the best person to help her get out of it. He tried to talk her out of addressing the judge, never informed her about her ability to file to terminate. Who knows what he tells her in their twice a week meetings

Why would Britney think he’s the best person if she clearly stated in court that she wants to hire her own attorney?