Why Britney likely does not have bipolar disorder: Lithium is standard medication for bipolar disorder

5 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

I agree with what yall are saying, but a lot of people are assuming that. Even this psychiatrist who analyzed her statement and supported her out of the cship, said it's speculated she has bipolar disorder. 

I think she does have a few things. That is my opinion. I don’t know that for sure and the ppl saying she just has ptsd don’t know either. 2007ney’s age is around the time things start to appear. 

That being said her team obviously doesn’t care to try and make her thrive. They just seem to medicate her with what ever  will get her to work at the time. Which is alarming. 

• Like 1

Guys, we literally have no idea whether she has bipolar disorder or not. Nobody would have known those other stars have bipolar if they didn't come out and say it. Please don't add to the stigma around mental illness — you can have bipolar and still be an otherwise 'normal', highly functional person.

Either way, it doesn't justify how she was treated or that she was forced to take things against he will. Also yes, being on the wrong medication for a long time can **** you up.

• Like 1

my personal opinion is that she has NOTHING - no mental disorder or anything - she's just being "diagnosed" falsely so they can continue to push the narrative and keep her locked up and "justify" that she needs to take meds so they can keep her calmed and controlled.

she said it herself that that doctor - the one that died - illegally medicated her and abused her.

i personally believe its ALL a scam and just like in "i care a lot" they started her on medications she doesn't need to sedate her.

I do believe they gave her lithium to control her since they gave it to her right before her evaluation. That being said, I’m bipolar and have never been on lithium. Because of how strong it is, my dr described it as a last resort medication. There are many other meds that also effectively treat different bipolar disorders.  Can we stop dissecting what disorders she may or may not have since she didn’t outright say it? Keep that private and for her.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...