Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 2:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Throwback to Britney saying "Daddy Issues"


Recommended Posts

  • Exhale+

I remeber this and they ended up cutting out the daddy issues in the final edit so she just said "men issues". Also does anyone remeber Adrien Grienier saying he interviewed her: he says he leveraged  being in the video to get an interview from her but that would have been during the making of the crazy video years before the conservatorship. Which we all knew she wasn't as close to her dad as her mom but her "daddy issues" really were always there. No one listened to her though :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

43 minutes ago, Easy There said:

We need to start collecting evidence and start sending it to media outlets

 

I think that's a great idea now that we know more especially around the 2016 era she seemed to drop a whole bunch of hints. 

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I remeber this and they ended up cutting out the daddy issues in the final edit so she just said "men issues". Also does anyone remeber Adrien Grienier saying he interviewed her: he says he leveraged  being in the video to get an interview from her but that would have been during the making of the crazy video years before the conservatorship. Which we all knew she wasn't as close to her dad as her mom but her "daddy issues" really were always there. No one listened to her though :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

I think that's a great idea now that we know more especially around the 2016 era she seemed to drop a whole bunch of hints. 

Is the interview she done available online anywhere?

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I remeber this and they ended up cutting out the daddy issues in the final edit so she just said "men issues". Also does anyone remeber Adrien Grienier saying he interviewed her: he says he leveraged  being in the video to get an interview from her but that would have been during the making of the crazy video years before the conservatorship. Which we all knew she wasn't as close to her dad as her mom but her "daddy issues" really were always there. No one listened to her though :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

I think that's a great idea now that we know more especially around the 2016 era she seemed to drop a whole bunch of hints. 

Agree.

Looming back she threw crumbs out there for years.

Link to comment

My theory is that in August of 2015 there was a change.

Jamie moved to Nashville to be with Jamie Lynn while she worked on her album and documentary, and I suspect that Bryan was approved by the probate court to become Britney's "tour manager" in Vegas.

The "tour manager" position was created for Jamie during the FF tour, and is what earned him the millions:

https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

The "tour manager" position morphed into Jamie's new company, Atara Tours, for the POM residency...It is the company that was left on the line when Britney pulled out of Domination.

Anyway, it was August of 2015 when I suspect Bryan temporarily took over for Jamie...It aligns with her bringing Karen Kwak on board for Glory, and with the making of the original MM video and artwork. Around this time we also started to see candids of Britney hitting the Vegas clubs with Cade Hudson.

She definitely had much more artistic freedom during this time period.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Exhale+
8 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

Is the interview she done available online anywhere?

I've tried but I can't find anything. It's 12.99 on Amazon lol I don't care enough about Adrien to buy it. Lol plus he said it's on the DVD extras so I don't think it'll be on the online version. 

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I've tried but I can't find anything. It's 12.99 on Amazon lol I don't care enough about Adrien to buy it. Lol plus he said it's on the DVD extras so I don't think it'll be on the online version. 

I’ve done some research and it turns out Britney doesn’t even mention anything bad about her father or “daddy issues”. She very quickly says he’s always been there for him and she loves him, something like that.

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
7 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

I’ve done some research and it turns out Britney doesn’t even mention anything bad about her father or “daddy issues”. She very quickly says he’s always been there for him and she loves him, something like that.

Interesting. Not surprised he made it seem more than it was. I would have been shocked honestly if she said anything to that effect during those days. Where did you end up finding info on it?

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Link to comment

So does Britney call her father “daddy”? Is that why Thoreen goes on national television saying “daddy loves you” as a way to connect to her/guilt trip her? Is that partly how they’ve been getting away with this - by pretending that it’s all done out of daddy’s love?

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Easy There said:

Dailymwil posted a story of a 2016 radio interview where she said she would have to break her leg to get a day off.

 

We need to start collecting evidence and start sending it to media outlets

 

I don't think I need to cover the story of Britney's visit to The Zone and $ 1 million from LOUCIFER.

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
3 hours ago, Easy There said:

Dailymwil posted a story of a 2016 radio interview where she said she would have to break her leg to get a day off.

 

We need to start collecting evidence and start sending it to media outlets

 

I remember this!!! It’s crazy how even though we knew she was being controlled we couldn’t grasp the level of abuse and control she has been under for all these years. It’s so sick and frightening that I’m still having trouble imagining the level of pain she has had to endure in the hands of her demented father.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block