One thing no ones talking about.

They were giving Britney lithium which is used for bi polar. To me thise screams to me she is mentally unstable. Now what her family is doing is wrong 100 percent but she needs to get this taken care of and focus on treating her mental health. 

Also a severe bipolar person can be deemed dangerous or unfit to parent and that may explain why she is not allowed to have a kid under the conservatorship.Again not saying it's okay. I hate that she may have been cursed with bipolar disorder but If its severe it is extremely scary disease and very hard to be around. The problem is most people wont experience someone with a severe case of it just the one who cries here and there and then gets angry. A severe case of it I have experienced and what a person does during a heightened mania is honestly just super intense and scary. I fear for her because she cant just fade away like Amanda Bynes. Again not saying conservatorship is okay at any means, but to put someone on lithium is a last resort which means they aren't able to treat her anymore, its honestly sod. 

🙄🙄🙄

Britney doesn't have a mental disorder because there was never really anything wrong with her. And if she did have a mental disorder that doesn't give her family or team the right to treat her like a slave and use her for money.  How would you like it if I force fed you lithium if you disobeyed my orders? 

• Like 9

You've not understood anything.

Read everything Britney said... lithium is a heavy medication for really serious situations. Read about all the evaluations, ALL OF THEM! That's one of the most serious stuff in the whole situation.

And IF Britney had such a serious disorder, Would she be unable to take any decision over her life and daily basis but she could perform all around the world and she would able to dance on a fire ring? Just asking.

tumblr_lxwynz5BuL1qdcxoeo1_500.gif?resiz

Britney-Spears-literally-surrounded-ring-fire.JPG

b153a90b28b917bfff77babb8158a838.jpg

Ring_on_fire.jpg

8138471d5f886085109a10d44dd2acf7.jpg

• Like 2

I don’t think being bipolar entails a conservatorship. That’s why they indicated dementia as the medical reason for it (which apparently wasn’t even substantiated in court docs).

Can’t believe trolls are still here in Exhale. I only got back because of Britney’s current situation and to see some posters making click-bait threads is weird. Is Outtathisworld still wreaking havoc here lol 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

You've not understood anything.

Read everything Britney said... lithium is a heavy medication for really serious situations. Read about all the evaluations, ALL OF THEM! That's one of the most serious stuff in the whole situation.

And IF Britney had such a serious disorder, Would she be unable to take any decision over her life and daily basis but she could perform all around the world and she would able to dance on a fire ring? Just asking.

tumblr_lxwynz5BuL1qdcxoeo1_500.gif?resiz

Britney-Spears-literally-surrounded-ring-fire.JPG

b153a90b28b917bfff77babb8158a838.jpg

Ring_on_fire.jpg

8138471d5f886085109a10d44dd2acf7.jpg