Gaga, Madonna, Ariana etc. SAY SOMETHING!

They really don’t care

they don’t give a damn

they don’t want competition 

they don’t want to share media attention with Godney

gaga reminds the world every other day about her “abuse” and “mental health issues”. Do u really think she’d like to have Britney massively on the headlines again?
Specially with a comeback/freedom storyline explaining her below the bar output and creating anticipation. Gaga is a total psychopath and pathological liar. I remember her throwing jabs at Britney for lipsynching. 

7 hours ago, KylieLanguage said:

The way they brought Madonnna to Britbey in For the Record, and Britney has always seemed not very interested in her (I.e. "She's a cool lady, but I'm not inspired by her") yet Team B has always pushed the "she's like a mother to her" and "Britney loves Madonna" narrative.

Also, listen I'm a Madonna Stan, but we all know she can be kind of a self-serving ***** :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

STOP WITH THIS TRASH

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Turogue said:

What are you smoking? Britney has always said that Madonna, Janet (who hasn't said anything about the current situation either btw) and Whitney were the biggest females she looked up to and was inspired by growing up. She mentioned them in countless interviews.

She said how much she loves Mariah too 

Janet did react to Britney dancing in her IG

E4LXVP4XwAUvKtu?format=jpg&name=medium

And Madonna did show support too. 

This wasn't so long ago. 2 months ago. 

@KylieLanguage go through here and educate yourself 

And BTW in 1998

DJLGwIIXoAAV6FA?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1
On 6/27/2021 at 3:38 AM, Nickey said:

It's not like everybody has to support her, but yeah, considering some of them are activists, it's not okay. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Exactly. This concept every single person, especially female, needs to speak out and say something is unrealistic.

On 6/28/2021 at 4:15 AM, returcus said:

Xtina will not speak publicly. She's not that way. She can wrote her a private letter like in 2007. Who cares about Ariana? Madonna will not speak as well - if she's gonna make something - like Xtina in private way.

Oh well…

On 6/28/2021 at 3:15 AM, returcus said:

Xtina will not speak publicly. She's not that way. She can wrote her a private letter like in 2007. Who cares about Ariana? Madonna will not speak as well - if she's gonna make something - like Xtina in private way.

Sorry? 

23 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Taylor Swift markets herself as some feminist icon, yet she doesn’t even have the morality to say FREE BRITNEY when this is the biggest exploitation of a woman we’ve EVER SEEN in front of our eyes in the media. 
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

I agree here. 

She still loves Madonna, but now she's older and its hard to be amazed by Madonna because all that iconic stuff are from the past. Madonna still is putting intresting albums out (for some people), but its not the same. As same as with Mariah. So its normal that she's not talking in every interview, but it doesn't mean that she doesn't love them anymore. It's her childhood - there's gonna be forever some love for Madge.

they definitely should speak up, if not for britney at least for woman rights (obviously human rights in general).
it's quite upsetting and disappointing to see so many influential artists so quiet about this when they are so vocal about their struggles when the spotlight fits... i hope more big names will manifest an opinion because it's beyond britney as an entertainer but as a person :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: