Gaga, Madonna, Ariana etc. SAY SOMETHING!

7 hours ago, Dreams said:

that's rude , i don't smoke crack

and MIA is probably not even into pop culture she doesn't know what's going on she doesn't follow trends

i think madonna is great but she prob depends on a whole lot of contracts, NDAs and other things that restricts her from saying certain things

You do know M.I.A. was embroiled in a massive 600 Million dollar lawsuit with the NFL, for the infamous flipping the bird at Madonna's halftime show. 

I'm pretty sure she was mad at Madonna cos I remember that tweet where she asked to borrow 65 Million to pay the NFL back, but Of course Madonna wasn't gonna help her, after all that halftime show was all about M.I.A. and not Madonna.  

19 hours ago, returcus said:

Xtina will not speak publicly. She's not that way. She can wrote her a private letter like in 2007. Who cares about Ariana? Madonna will not speak as well - if she's gonna make something - like Xtina in private way.

This reply did not age well

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
40 minutes ago, Investigate-Them-All said:

Guess you were wrong guys!! 💅🏻

Called it! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

On 6/27/2021 at 12:52 AM, SlayOut said:

Christina already said something! :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Reveal hidden contents

In all seriousness, it’d be nice to see an acknowledgment from them…

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1

People who think celebrities are reaching behind the scenes, did y'all listen to the recording of her in court ?!?

SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PHONE.  

They ain't reaching out and if it is it's too her team which half of them have connections to in some form or another. 

She said she wished she was able to talk to the judge for hours because she feels bullied and ganged up on, isolated and alone. 

Your favs are phonies and don't care about anything they preach about , it's all smoke and mirrors.

Slavery and human trafficking is all ok according to the same Hollywood who have spent the last four years going about #metoo, which was a lie cos it's the same industry and the same people who knew exactly what their good mate Harvey was up to but turned the other cheek... 

They are a lie. 

32 minutes ago, Armchairrevolution said:

People who think celebrities are reaching behind the scenes, did y'all listen to the recording of her in court ?!?

SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PHONE.  

They ain't reaching out and if it is it's too her team which half of them have connections to in some form or another. 

She said she wished she was able to talk to the judge for hours because she feels bullied and ganged up on, isolated and alone. 

Your favs are phonies and don't care about anything they preach about , it's all smoke and mirrors.

Slavery and human trafficking is all ok according to the same Hollywood who have spent the last four years going about #metoo, which was a lie cos it's the same industry and the same people who knew exactly what their good mate Harvey was up to but turned the other cheek... 

They are a lie. 

It's Hollywood Britney's refusal to join the elite, is why they're not helping her..

Gonna sound like a crazy person..let's go :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

So part of me has always wondered if Madonna was somehow benefited by it or something. 

The way they brought Madonnna to Britbey in For the Record, and Britney has always seemed not very interested in her (I.e. "She's a cool lady, but I'm not inspired by her") yet Team B has always pushed the "she's like a mother to her" and "Britney loves Madonna" narrative.

Also, listen I'm a Madonna Stan, but we all know she can be kind of a self-serving ***** :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

NOT saying this is the truth obviously, I could be dead a-ss wrong lmao. 

Not normally one to push conspiracy theories, but a thought I've had I dunno :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Like 1

Now that Xtina posted something all the haters act like "aww we love her again"

Some of you are seriously two-faced and about as phony as you claim Britney's peers to be. 

Also how come ya'll are not dragging the men, shouldn’t they speak up too by that logic??

The Dark Knight GIF by Maudit

18 minutes ago, KylieLanguage said:

...and Britney has always seemed not very interested in her (I.e. "She's a cool lady, but I'm not inspired by her") yet Team B has always pushed the "she's like a mother to her" and "Britney loves Madonna" narrative.

What are you smoking? Britney has always said that Madonna, Janet (who hasn't said anything about the current situation either btw) and Whitney were the biggest females she looked up to and was inspired by growing up. She mentioned them in countless interviews.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Turogue said:

What are you smoking? Britney has always said that Madonna, Janet (who hasn't said anything about the current situation either btw) and Whitney were the biggest females she looked up to and was inspired by growing up. She mentioned them in countless interviews.

Have you not seen that 2007 interview where Britney says she's more inspired by Shania Twain and she's pretty "meh" on Madonna. Maybe I'm wrong but always got the impression Brit just said she liked Madge cuz she was compared to her a lot, when in reality they have nothing in common in terms of their image/music. Just how I felt I guess :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

28 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Madonna and Ariana are Kabbalists, so I'm sure like Scientology they're not allowed to help her at all. 

So why Madonna had spoken in FTR? Kabbalah does not have anything to do with that. You are just too hard on Madge... she was always supportive for Britney, but there's a reason that she's not speaking. Maybe she needs more time, maybe she just don't wanna do that.

And yes, many of you have 2 faces. Now you are streaming Xtina's music because she spoke? Music should be above all ****s. Better focus of cancel the Fakemie Devilynn

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, KylieLanguage said:

Have you not seen that 2007 interview where Britney says she's more inspired by Shania Twain and she's pretty "meh" on Madonna. Maybe I'm wrong but always got the impression Brit just said she liked Madge cuz she was compared to her a lot, when in reality they have nothing in common in terms of their image/music. Just how I felt I guess :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Never heard of that interview. I only know the ones were Britney showed her admiration for her and the two others I mentioned.