Gaga, Madonna, Ariana etc. SAY SOMETHING!

Xtina and Britney have made up since and called each other friends and met in private several times. That said, honestly these artist could be supporting her privately. The story is already being covered in every news outlets worldwide. Stop obsessing over random artists twitting about this. We need to convince Crongress to do something, not Gaga or Ariana.

• Like 5
On 6/27/2021 at 10:43 AM, Dreams said:

They're probably controlled too, when you sign a contract with a big megacorp like Universal Music Group do you really think you have a lot of freedom?

M.I.A. once said in an interview that Madonna acts like this strong independent feminist woman but behind the scenes she's surrounded by men who tell her what to do. She has this image of unapologetic rebellious control-freak boss bish but it's mostly marketing. She actually listens and does what she is told to do, otherwise she wouldn't have this massive media exposure. She's corrupt as hell and she knows a lot of people in higher elite circles.

I think none of these entertainers have as much freedom as people think.  Gaga has this image of a woman who controls everything, who makes the decisions, but her record company also forced her to release songs she didn't like.

Not you with that M.I.A. nonsense again. 

Sure Jan GIF

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Xtina and Britney have made up since and called each other friends and met in private several times. That said, honestly these artist could be supporting her privately. The story is already being covered in every news outlets worldwide. Stop obsessing over random artists twitting about this. We need to convince Crongress to do something, not Gaga or Ariana.

This

Apparently ya'll are forgetting that Ariana once tweeted #freebritney but she deleted it shortly afterwards. So there must have been serious pressure on her. Madonna would rather try to help her in private like Xtina. Xtina already said in an interview a few years ago that it's hard to get hold of Britney, so she already tried to get in contact with her.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Dreams said:

It's true , i just can't find the interview anymore

I saw the interview, you based Madonna taking direction for choreography as her being a corrupt controlled puppet. You smoke too much crack.

And btw where is M.I.A.'s public support for Britney?

I am a fan of Xtina (i like Britney so i am here, but i am a Xtina stan). Do you really know Christina and her point of view? In 1999/2000 media started to put them against each other, but they were saying that were friends in MMC and always shared kind words. After all that and other personal issues Christina became a bad girl for speaking her mind about everything as well about Britney (most likely because of jealousy for sure) - but that was her Stripped era and she decided to not pretending anything. She got married in late 2005 and since late 2005 she didn't say even ONE bad word about Britney - she grew up and realized that she's not on Britney level, but she made a good career as well. Britney send her marriage gift. During 2007 she wrote a letter to Britney (to offer some kind of help). She and Britney didn't spoke (in person) probably since VMA 2003. It's been 20 ****.ing years - so leave Xtina alone. 

Xtina is a smart girl and she does things in her own way. She will not speak about Britney because she knows that she knows NOTHING. Because she basically knows nothing. If you will ask her in interview she would answer, but she's not here to wrote stupid tweets and emojis. And she will not do that - and that doesn't mean that she wishes Britney bad. She will reach out in a private way if its feel right.

Funny that Britney didn't say ANYTHING about Xtina's "weird period" bettween 2010-2012 when media tried to crucify her for being fat, divorce, flops, many media attacks. Funny. No one reached out and for sure she had a lot of troubles personally. But Xtina didn't need that - she's enough strong and smart to handle things. No head shaving needed.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Turogue said:

I saw the interview, you based Madonna taking direction for choreography as her being a corrupt controlled puppet. You smoke too much crack.

And btw where is M.I.A.'s public support for Britney?

that's rude , i don't smoke crack

and MIA is probably not even into pop culture she doesn't know what's going on she doesn't follow trends

i think madonna is great but she prob depends on a whole lot of contracts, NDAs and other things that restricts her from saying certain things

1 hour ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Taylor Swift markets herself as some feminist icon, yet she doesn’t even have the morality to say FREE BRITNEY when this is the biggest exploitation of a woman we’ve EVER SEEN in front of our eyes in the media. 
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

I’m such a Swiftie but her not speaking up is souring me..

I dont see how a tweet or ig post is gonna change anything. And some of y’all be dragging Xtina, Ariana and others so why do you need the validation of the same people some have called irrelevant, fat, a flop and a has been?? Why do you care so much? If Xtina posted something right now half of you would say she just wants clout. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, returcus said:

I am a fan of Xtina (i like Britney so i am here, but i am a Xtina stan). Do you really know Christina and her point of view? In 1999/2000 media started to put them against each other, but they were saying that were friends in MMC and always shared kind words. After all that and other personal issues Christina became a bad girl for speaking her mind about everything as well about Britney (most likely because of jealousy for sure) - but that was her Stripped era and she decided to not pretending anything. She got married in late 2005 and since late 2005 she didn't say even ONE bad word about Britney - she grew up and realized that she's not on Britney level, but she made a good career as well. Britney send her marriage gift. During 2007 she wrote a letter to Britney (to offer some kind of help). She and Britney didn't spoke (in person) probably since VMA 2003. It's been 20 ****.ing years - so leave Xtina alone. 

Xtina is a smart girl and she does things in her own way. She will not speak about Britney because she knows that she knows NOTHING. Because she basically knows nothing. If you will ask her in interview she would answer, but she's not here to wrote stupid tweets and emojis. And she will not do that - and that doesn't mean that she wishes Britney bad. She will reach out in a private way if its feel right.

Funny that Britney didn't say ANYTHING about Xtina's "weird period" bettween 2010-2012 when media tried to crucify her for being fat, divorce, flops, many media attacks. Funny. No one reached out and for sure she had a lot of troubles personally. But Xtina didn't need that - she's enough strong and smart to handle things. No head shaving needed.

Also she said herself on watch what happens live that she prefers not to speak on it because she didn’t know many of the details or the real story and didn’t want to speak on someone else’s personal business. 

2 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Taylor Swift markets herself as some feminist icon, yet she doesn’t even have the morality to say FREE BRITNEY when this is the biggest exploitation of a woman we’ve EVER SEEN in front of our eyes in the media. 
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

This was totally the point. Fake unsupportive girls.