On Giving Platforms to Republicans/ Conservatives Just Coz they Supposedly Support Britney

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Locked for getting out of hand.

17 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Thankfully we live in America and there is something called freedom. I would hope all exhalers are welcome here and this doesn’t become another place contaminated with censorship just because we don’t like something.

Wasnt it the Republicans that push for that law in California against conservatorship abuse? 

I entirely agree. Some are conservative, others are liberal while some like me are libertarian, more in the centre. Nobody here should be bullied and insulted just for voicing a simple opinion on Brit and conservative networks supporting her.

Can the OPs please delete this thread for hate speech?  

There are good and bad people on every side.  Just because you live on the biased mainstream news and internet doesn't reflect the actual reality out there.

The fact that the OP is so bothered by anyone who thinks differently from them is disturbing, and reflective of the extreme bad ones on both sides who don't know how to live in unity with others who differ from themselves.  Stop discriminating.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

I entirely agree. Some are conservative, others are liberal while some like me are libertarian, more in the centre. Nobody here should be bullied and insulted just for voicing a simple opinion on Brit and conservative networks supporting her.

I couldn't care less what one's politics are.  I do however care when someone's beliefs come at a cost to other's rights and freedoms.  If you're a Libertarian then great, but Libertarians are not centrist; you're to the right of conservative.  That's just a fact.

6 hours ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

Last time I checked, Joe Biden did not defend the KKK, call the press the enemy of the people, gas peaceful protesters, incite an insurrection, separate babies from their parents and lock them in cages.  Those are approximately five of a million vile things that this man did.  Looking back on history, he will be talked about among the worst human beings to walk the planet, up there with Hit**r, Stalin and other dictators.

Sorry but as a black woman myself, Biden is one of the most racist and heinous Presidents to date.  Last time I checked Biden validated and embarrassed the hell out of a reputable and honorary black judge, Justice Clarence Thomas in front of the world on live TV with in a room full of white folk when there was zero factual evidence against it.  Last time I checked, Biden told black people like me "You ain't black" for thinking for themselves and not voting for him.  Last time I checked, Biden referred to black teens as "*********ers".   Last time I checked, he said "...young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding given the chance as white entrepreneurs are, but they don't have lawyers, they don't have accountants...".  Last time checked, Biden said black people are not diverse unlike Hispanics.  He said "Poor kids” just as bright as “white kids” .  He referred to Obama as "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean”. Excuse me? He said "You can't go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent"   He told a Virginia audience that a Rep would "Put y’all back in chains". He supported the 1994 crime bill paved the way to mass incarceration of Black Americans.  He encouraged those BLM 'peaceful protests' that destroyed so many hard-working black (and all races) businesses they worked hard building, including one of my own family's.  He panders to ethnic communities without actually knowing what he's talking about.  He picked Kamala as his VP as a 'diversity' hire when the Dems did not even want her.  And the border situation? It's even worse now than it's ever been.  You mention kids being separated by their parents, well guess what.. now even more kids are being reported as being smuggled at the border and left there to be sold or kidnapped.  A lot of those kids you talk about were not even with their actual parents after checking their DNA tests. The fact that Kamala refused to go to the border until Trump mentioned he would is telling in it's own.  She'll probably just do a photo op there like AOC did and ignore the reality. She literally told immigrants to "not come here", and don't even get me started on the amount of black men that suffered under her as well, including one who was on death row who she blocked evidence for.  And I'm sorry, with the amount of executive orders that Biden signed compared to any other president, and the amount of control the Dems have in the entertainment, media and tech companies (as you can see with photo selections, selective reporting, selective humor, biased headlines, etc.), he (or whoever he reports to since he keeps saying 'they') are more of a dictator than any previous president as well.  But 'orange man bad'... you're so obsessed that you let him live rent free in your head.

Sorry but as a black woman and my hubby, we refuse to let people like you consider us or our race oppressed, and I refuse to be dictated how I should feel or think or say.  I am more than capable of succeeding in life just like you and every other American is.  I have up until this point haven't had any racial issues except for the normal random encounters people always had growing up, but for whatever reason y'all are playing identity politics and now it's so frequent, treating us like oppressed victims like our ancestors, that I am fed up with you guys.

I don't see why y'all need to have unnecessary threads like this. There are good and bad people in EVERY political group, race, religion, ***ual orientation, and diverse community group.  This forum is about Britney and her freedom and the making legal changes to protect those who are in such conservatorships from abuse, and you only want selective support for Britney?  What is wrong with you?  How can you not see an issue and how discriminatory that is?  We live in a democracy not a communist country.

• Like 1

The democrats aren’t the ones speaking out in support of Britney. Let people choose whichever party they like. I hate the American culture of hating someone just because of their political party it’s so stupid and gets you nowhere and it doesn’t really happen in other countries in the same way. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jennyj said:

Sorry but as a black woman myself, Biden is one of the most racist and heinous Presidents to date.  Last time I checked Biden validated and embarrassed the hell out of a reputable and honorary black judge, Justice Clarence Thomas in front of the world on live TV with in a room full of white folk when there was zero factual evidence against it.  Last time I checked, Biden told black people like me "You ain't black" for thinking for themselves and not voting for him.  Last time I checked, Biden referred to black teens as "*********ers".   Last time I checked, he said "...young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding given the chance as white entrepreneurs are, but they don't have lawyers, they don't have accountants...".  Last time checked, Biden said black people are not diverse unlike Hispanics.  He said "Poor kids” just as bright as “white kids” .  He referred to Obama as "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean”. Excuse me? He said "You can't go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent"   He told a Virginia audience that a Rep would "Put y’all back in chains". He supported the 1994 crime bill paved the way to mass incarceration of Black Americans.  He encouraged those BLM 'peaceful protests' that destroyed so many hard-working black (and all races) businesses they worked hard building, including one of my own family's.  He panders to ethnic communities without actually knowing what he's talking about.  He picked Kamala as his VP as a 'diversity' hire when the Dems did not even want her.  And the border situation? It's even worse now than it's ever been.  You mention kids being separated by their parents, well guess what.. now even more kids are being reported as being smuggled at the border and left there to be sold or kidnapped.  A lot of those kids you talk about were not even with their actual parents after checking their DNA tests. The fact that Kamala refused to go to the border until Trump mentioned he would is telling in it's own.  She'll probably just do a photo op there like AOC did and ignore the reality. She literally told immigrants to "not come here", and don't even get me started on the amount of black men that suffered under her as well, including one who was on death row who she blocked evidence for.  And I'm sorry, with the amount of executive orders that Biden signed compared to any other president, and the amount of control the Dems have in the entertainment, media and tech companies (as you can see with photo selections, selective reporting, selective humor, biased headlines, etc.), he (or whoever he reports to since he keeps saying 'they') are more of a dictator than any previous president as well.  But 'orange man bad'... you're so obsessed that you let him live rent free in your head.

Sorry but as a black woman and my hubby, we refuse to let people like you consider us or our race oppressed, and I refuse to be dictated how I should feel or think or say.  I am more than capable of succeeding in life just like you and every other American is.  I have up until this point haven't had any racial issues except for the normal random encounters people always had growing up, but for whatever reason y'all are playing identity politics and now it's so frequent, treating us like oppressed victims like our ancestors, that I am fed up with you guys.

I don't see why y'all need to have unnecessary threads like this. There are good and bad people in EVERY political group, race, religion, ***ual orientation, and diverse community group.  This forum is about Britney and her freedom and the making legal changes to protect those who are in such conservatorships from abuse, and you only want selective support for Britney?  What is wrong with you?  How can you not see an issue and how discriminatory that is?  We live in a democracy not a communist country.

So many Republican propaganda lies from one person.  How sad.  And I'm sorry, are you truly claiming that there is no racism in this country?  FOX NEWS sure has taken hold of your mind.  Another one brainwashed and lost from reality.  How sad.

38 minutes ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

So many Republican propaganda lies from one person.  How sad.  And I'm sorry, are you truly claiming that there is no racism in this country?  FOX NEWS sure has taken hold of your mind.  Another one brainwashed and lost from reality.  How sad.

All you do is insult and call people names. You don't have any valid arguments.

Just now, CoasterFreak18 said:

I am simply tired of arguing.  This conversation is toxic.  But sure, draw your own conclusions.

You are tired of arguing but have no issue calling membets brainwashed. Lmao. If you can't say anything productive maybe shut up? I mean you are sick of arguing. Calling people brainwashed might lead to arguments.

1 minute ago, Ritatdad said:

You are tired of arguing but have no issue calling membets brainwashed. Lmao. If you can't say anything productive maybe shut up? I mean you are sick of arguing. Calling people brainwashed might lead to arguments.

But telling someone to shut up is productive?  Hypocrisy is alive and well.  You don't know anything about you, so take your nasty attitude somewhere else.  I'm really sick of people on this forum thinking that it's ok to talk to other people this way.  Would you say this to someone in person?  wtf is wrong with you?

2 minutes ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

But telling someone to shut up is productive?  Hypocrisy is alive and well.  You don't know anything about you, so take your nasty attitude somewhere else.  I'm really sick of people on this forum thinking that it's ok to talk to other people this way.  Would you say this to someone in person?  wtf is wrong with you?

I have a nasty attitude? I'm not calling millions of people I know nothing about racist, s**ist or whatever. I'm not calling people with different opinions brainwashed. Wtf is wrong with YOU? I told you to "maybe shut up" and you are acting like that's as bad as your disgusting attitude in this thread? If your skin is that thin you should get out of the damn kitchen.

6 minutes ago, Ritatdad said:

If you want me to shut up with calling out how evil, vile and horrible Trump is, you will be sorely disappointed.  History will show him as one of the most horrid humans to ever walk this Earth.  If I seem impassioned and intense, it's because I've lived in this country the last four years and experienced daily trauma and horror from the evil this man and his henchmen did.  Which reminds me, what were you doing on January 6th? 😏

Just now, Ritatdad said:

I have a nasty attitude? I'm not calling millions of people I know nothing about racist, s**ist or whatever. I'm not calling people with different opinions brainwashed. Wtf is wrong with YOU? I told you to "maybe shut up" and you are acting like that's as bad as your disgusting attitude in this thread? If your skin is that thin you should get out of the damn kitchen.

I don't like your ****ty attitude and I'm not gonna let you talk to me this way.  You're not gonna get away that fast.  You will NOT speak to me like this.  In fact, don't address me at all.

If you want me to shut up with calling out how evil, vile and horrible Trump is, you will be sorely disappointed.  History will show him as one of the most horrid humans to ever walk this Earth.  If I seem impassioned and intense, it's because I've lived in this country the last four years and experienced daily trauma and horror from the evil this man and his henchmen did.  Which reminds me, what were you doing on January 6th? 😏

Idgaf about Trump. You haven't done any calling out or said anything of substance. All you have done is name calling and whininglike a child. People told you something different and you again had nothing important to say. If someone you dislike being the predicates you "trauma" you need serious mental help. That's not normal dude.

I was in Europe on Jan 6. Where have you been all of last summer? Burning down buildings and attacking police? Or where you In CHAZ?

7 minutes ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

I don't like your ****ty attitude and I'm not gonna let you talk to me this way.  You're not gonna get away that fast.  You will NOT speak to me like this.  In fact, don't address me at all.

You truly sound like a child that has never been told no.

2 minutes ago, Ritatdad said:

Idgaf about Trump. You haven't done any calling out or said anything of substance. All you have done is name calling and whininglike a child. People told you something different and you again had nothing important to say. If someone you dislike being the predicates you "trauma" you need serious mental help. That's not normal dude.

I was in Europe on Jan 6. Where have you been all of last summer? Burning down buildings and attacking police? Or where you In CHAZ?

I'm done with you.  Please learn kindness so that you don't behave this way with anyone else.  You are truly a bully.  britney spears jesus GIF

I'm done with you.  Please learn kindness so that you don't behave this way with anyone else.  You are truly a bully.  britney spears jesus GIF

Practice what you preach and get mental help. Obviously you are done with me. You have nothing of substance to say and name calling is getting old.