On Giving Platforms to Republicans/ Conservatives Just Coz they Supposedly Support Britney

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Locked for getting out of hand.

People have to stop making everything a partisan issue. It’s not a productive or mature way to run a society. Grow up and try to work together when you can. 

As for Republicans not really caring about Britney and only using this to get attention .... you could suspect that of anyone who only recently showed support. 

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Easy There said:

Rolle eyes.

Not all republicans are evil and not all Democrats are good. There are worst democrats then republicans. Khmm Biden.

Dumb thread

Last time I checked, Joe Biden did not defend the KKK, call the press the enemy of the people, gas peaceful protesters, incite an insurrection, separate babies from their parents and lock them in cages.  Those are approximately five of a million vile things that this man did.  Looking back on history, he will be talked about among the worst human beings to walk the planet, up there with Hit**r, Stalin and other dictators.

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

This isn’t a time for bipartisan politics. Help and support for Britney, in any shape or form, is appreciated and necessary.  We need everyone on board. Cutting people out because of your bias is not productive. 

I think you mean this isn't a time for.. partisan politics 🙄

5 minutes ago, femmepop said:

being snarky doesn't help. so if you wanna wanna be self righteous about politics simply excuse yourself to a different forum.:sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

#FreeBritney

I think I've earned the right to be a little snarky with some of the BS on here.  Also, don't tell me what to do.  I'll stay right here, thanks.

2 hours ago, rocXtar said:

From our European point of view , the jurisdiction of the states is laughable .. In Germany and other countries here , something like conservatorships are forbidden. Plus we have a more than a two party system which allows us to differentiate us politically .

and as an queer person I could never understand how you could like the republican party. It’s like you’re vegan and choose the meat party 🙄

You're absolutely right.  Queer people who support the Republican party are really deplorable, self-hating human beings.

Edited by Urbanney
⚠️ This user has received warning points for this post for inciting hate.
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

25% of people identify as Republican.  15% of people identify as Republican-leaning independents.  30% identify as Democrats and 19% identify as Democratic-leaning independents.  That means that 49% of people align with the Democrats and 40% align with the Republicans. Last time I checked, the numbers 25 and 40 are not half of 100.  The number 49 is nearly half of 100.  Do your darn research.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/04/fewer-americans-identify-as-republican-in-2021-gallup.html

Well almost half the voting population voted republican that's what I meant.

49 minutes ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

Last time I checked, Joe Biden did not defend the KKK, call the press the enemy of the people, gas peaceful protesters, incite an insurrection, separate babies from their parents and lock them in cages.  Those are approximately five of a million vile things that this man did.  Looking back on history, he will be talked about among the worst human beings to walk the planet, up there with Hit**r, Stalin and other dictators.

There is a long YouTube compilation of Trump calling out the KKK, racism and people on the dar right. Just because you only watch edited clips that cut out parts of his speeches doesn't mean he never said something.

Peaceful protestors do not throw rocks, hammers, molotov cocktails, bottles filled with urine or blind police officers with lasers and set cars and buildings on fire or shoot fireworks into a crowd.

Telling people to protest peacefully and then telling them to go home is not inciting violence. On the other hand telling people who have been violent for over a year that they haven't been doing enough and bailing criminals out if jail is definitely inciting violence.

Biden has been doing far worse border related ****.

I'm not republican FYI. I just believe that all politicians suck.

5 minutes ago, Ritatdad said:

There is a long YouTube compilation of Trump calling out the KKK, racism and people on the dar right. Just because you only watch edited clips that cut out parts of his speeches doesn't mean he never said something.

Peaceful protestors do not throw rocks, hammers, molotov cocktails, bottles filled with urine or blind police officers with lasers and set cars and buildings on fire or shoot fireworks into a crowd.

Telling people to protest peacefully and then telling them to go home is not inciting violence. On the other hand telling people who have been violent for over a year that they haven't been doing enough and bailing criminals out if jail is definitely inciting violence.

I'm not republican FYI. I just believe that all politicians suck.

Wow, you are quite brainwashed and delusional.  Get some help..

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

These are PEOPLE (who support BRITNEY, at that) you’re talking about. & not everyone’s mind frame is THAT two-dimensional. 

Lol no they don’t. Britney’s been under a conservatorship when they were in power and what did they do about it?! All support isn’t good support and accused s** trafficker and a man who allegedly allowed those under his care be ***ually abused. Like that’s not what #FreeBritney is about but go off I guess!

5 hours ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

I think you mean this isn't a time for.. partisan politics 🙄

4 hours ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

You're absolutely right.  Queer people who support the Republican party are really deplorable, self-hating human beings.

I think you have bigger problems than my autocorrect fail.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Ritatdad said:

There is a long YouTube compilation of Trump calling out the KKK, racism and people on the far right. Just because you only watch edited clips that cut out parts of his speeches doesn't mean he never said something.

I totally agree.

"I'm not republican FYI. I just believe that all politicians suck."

Well, a great deal of politicians are compromised for sure, but there must be some with actual integrity; JFK was one of them apparently.