On Giving Platforms to Republicans/ Conservatives Just Coz they Supposedly Support Britney

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Locked for getting out of hand.

Just Stop

They are horrible people and have been Horrible to Britney (Even during the Time Britney was registered as one back in the day).

It is in their best interest to give Brownie points to attract a new audience, and  convert new attractees to their horrible Politics, including Hatred and Disdain on Women, the Disabled, LGBT, People of Color and the Poor.

They're acting like they care about Britney Just because it fits their Pro-life anti-******** rhetoric.

Haven't we forgotten how they viewed Britney in the 2000s?

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

Get over it - support is support. 

Just like people were celebrating a random s.e.x. offender filing a termination for the conservatorship? I guess people will take support from anyone nowadays! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:
Fox News is a horrible network that—when not peddling blatant misinformation, sowing discord, promoting white nationalism, conspiracy theories, or anti-democracy demagogues—will latch onto pop culture topics to drum up support for their programs to try to maintain the relevance.

By this standard, I guess we’ll also embrace Pigrez Hilton for his coverage of the conservatorship? Or thank US Weekly or People—who helped fuel the paparazzi craze against Britney—for sharing about the hearing?

This is also to mention that I’ve seen coverage of Britney’s testimony on CNN, MSNBC, and even my local news hour. Fox News isn’t some special phenomenon for their coverage lmao :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 8
6 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Just like people were celebrating a random s.e.x. offender filing a termination for the conservatorship? I guess people will take support from anyone nowadays! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:
Fox News is a horrible network that—when not peddling blatant misinformation, sowing discord, promoting white nationalism, conspiracy theories, or anti-democracy demagogues—will latch onto pop culture topics to drum up support for their programs to try to maintain the relevance.

By this standard, I guess we’ll also embrace Pigrez Hilton for his coverage of the conservatorship? Or thank US Weekly or People—who helped fuel the paparazzi craze against Britney—for sharing about the hearing?

This is also to mention that I’ve seen coverage of Britney’s testimony on CNN, MSNBC, and even my local news hour. Fox News isn’t some special phenomenon for their coverage lmao :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Its special to Republican/Conservatives in this site apparently.

45 minutes ago, aspireone said:

Just Stop

They are horrible people and have been Horrible to Britney (Even during the Time Britney was registered as one back in the day).

It is in their best interest to give Brownie points to attract a new audience, and  convert new attractees to their horrible Politics, including Hatred and Disdain on Women, the Disabled, LGBT, People of Color and the Poor.

They're acting like they care about Britney Just because it fits their Pro-life anti-******** rhetoric.

Haven't we forgotten how they viewed Britney in the 2000s?

Thankfully we live in America and there is something called freedom. I would hope all exhalers are welcome here and this doesn’t become another place contaminated with censorship just because we don’t like something.

Wasnt it the Republicans that push for that law in California against conservatorship abuse? 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, blackoutinthezone said:

You need to seriously grow up and realise that not everyone shares the same political ideology as you and that doesn't make them evil. It's great to see people regardless of political affiliation come forward to support Britney. 

It makes them evil if they have evil idealogy

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Thankfully we live in America and there is something called freedom. I would hope all exhalers are welcome here and this doesn’t become another place contaminated with censorship just because we don’t like something.

Wasnt it the Republicans that push for that law in California against conservatorship abuse? 

You say this while Britney in America Does not have Freedom.

You say this while Republicans are ACTIVELY banning education on History in US public schools.

25 minutes ago, lili_ballet said:

yall americans are so weird with ur politics

Yeah. The left has totally forgotten the idea that people can have their own opinions. You’re either with them or against them. They’re scaring so many people that they are the reason Trump almost won AGAIN despite everything. After this election year my mind was made up to change to independent just to show that I am unbiased with party titles, but I can stand the far left so much that I’m definitely remaining registered republican. And I’ll vote for whoever I feel will benefit the country most overall, not for personal/selfish reasons. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, aspireone said:

You say this while Britney in America Does not have Freedom.

You say this while Republicans are ACTIVELY banning education on History in US public schools.

They are not. They want to stop CRT which is disgusting to begin with. 

From our European point of view , the jurisdiction of the states is laughable .. In Germany and other countries here , something like conservatorships are forbidden. Plus we have a more than a two party system which allows us to differentiate us politically .

and as an queer person I could never understand how you could like the republican party. It’s like you’re vegan and choose the meat party 🙄

• Like 2

I would *hope* that stopping guardianship/conservatorship abuse is a bipartisan issue. I don't identify as a Democrat, but I'm registered as one (to vote in primaries) and lean more in that direction than the other. Personally, when someone on the other side of the aisle agrees with me on something, I'm very pleased. Having bipartisan support is a good way to get **** done in this country. Attacking conservative news outlets for covering and supporting Britney is NOT the way to support our cause.

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Ritatdad said:

Half of the population is republican. You are a vile person for saying people who think differently do not deserve a platform. A true fascists.

25% of people identify as Republican.  15% of people identify as Republican-leaning independents.  30% identify as Democrats and 19% identify as Democratic-leaning independents.  That means that 49% of people align with the Democrats and 40% align with the Republicans. Last time I checked, the numbers 25 and 40 are not half of 100.  The number 49 is nearly half of 100.  Do your darn research.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/04/fewer-americans-identify-as-republican-in-2021-gallup.html

• Haha 1