Why they won't let go of the conservatorship so easily

Imo it isn't even primarily about money now, since she for sure won't perform as long as the cship is ongoing and there is a lot more scrutiny now. 

The main reason they could fight for the cship to stay in place is fear she'll give a tell all interview and/or that people will gain access to the court records. This is why we need to put pressure on all sides, including the legislative for changes!

• Like 3

I have been involved in legal battles (not c-ship related or anything remotely similar to that ofc) and I can tell you that even when things seem to be pretty obvious and absurd, it's all about paperwork, files and concrete evidence.

If these docs are not handed in to the court even if you claim the sky is blue and the judge is watching it BEING BLUE, he/she requires a document which states such thing in order to make the procedure work. You see what I mean? :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

That's why she needs HER OWN ATTORNEY, Sam $h!tghnam wont move a freaking finger for her. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

There’s definitely that, but also money. She doesn’t even have to be doing anything and she’s making crazy amounts. Royalties, perfumes, merch, greatest hits albums. 

What's even the point of having that income if your reputation get so tarnished you won't be able to enjoy. Most people involved already go enough money to live a lifetime by now.

29 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

I have been involved in legal battles (not c-ship related or anything remotely similar to that ofc) and I can tell you that even when things seem to be pretty obvious and absurd, it's all about paperwork, files and concrete evidence.

If these docs are not handed in to the court even if you claim the sky is blue and the judge is watching it BEING BLUE, he/she requires a document which states such thing in order to make the procedure work. You see what I mean? :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

That's why she needs HER OWN ATTORNEY, Sam $h!tghnam wont move a freaking finger for her. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Sam ****gham is for sure involved in wrongdoings, hence why he might actually get in the way of Britney getting her rights.

45 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Sam ****gham is for sure involved in wrongdoings, hence why he might actually get in the way of Britney getting her rights.

yes, he actually is since he is hired by Jamie, he's just Britney´s attorney in theory but his practice goes into Jamie's interests ultimately. Had he done his work properly, the court wouldnt have found Britney qualified for a c-ship in first place. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: