So it's coming out, Willie Gomez was a lou Taylor employee and used Britney for fame

So we all remember one male dancer was able to get covers of various gay men lifestyle magazines in his underwear or very **** shoots promoting his failed music career, that would be Willie Gomez, it's now coming out as a Lou M. Taylor client (she represented him) he was hired as the Piece of me backup dancer and used Britney every time to get contacts and recording contracts for a solo careers which failed..

@Easy There

This actually makes Sense how he got cover stories and centerfold spreads as a back up dancer.  

I believe, but am not certain, that when Sarah Mitchell (of Piece of Sarah fame) and Mikey Pesante had a talent company for a while and tri-star might have been involved somehow. One sky entertainment. can’t find anything now about their involvement but I remember something at the time.

They were around tri-star employees for 4 years. It would make sense for them to use those connections. Especially if they didn’t know Britney’s behind the scenes misery. Idk…

• Like 1

I wouldn’t trust any of her back-up dancers either. If I remember correctly they all shut Britney off and alienated her when she didn’t want to do that particular dance move. I don’t feel they care for Britney’s best interests at all. Even if Britney “hung out” with them on photos (I remember when she hosted for a dinner at a resto) does not mean she actually feels comfortable around them.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Guys, my personal opinion: Willie isn't this monster that's he's being painted out to be in this topic.

He's always been super kind when speaking about Britney, always kind to me and about BreatheHeavy.

I have met him in-person on multiple occasions and he was always respectful about Britney. He barely brings up on Instagram.

I don't love the spirit of this topic. Let's not go after any and all people in proximity to Britney please. Let's focus on the ones that have actually caused her harm. It's not Willie Gomez. 

Agreed. These dancers whole existence isn’t linked to Britney. They have to seize their opportunities when they can and if they had an Avenue for that- they can’t be faulted or blamed for what has happened to Britney.