Times where the general public probably thought she was being a *****

I've been watching a lot of Britney videos that i haven't seen in years... And there's a few you can really tell she was not having a good day. Imagine all the times she was forced to do things against her will... Makes me sad. Back then i would think "she's just having a bad day"... Now i can't help but thinking maybe she was given ***** or who knows what kind of things she's been through for the past 13 years. 

Here's two examples...

My best friend is like: back then i thought she was being a bit** and now i get it... A lot of people felt like she didn't give a **** anymore...

SO SAD. 

Omg the FF interviews from overseas.  She’s wearing that same outfit in all of them.  It’s obvious They had her sit down and do a ton of interviews all at once.  She’s hated interviews since even before the c-ship.  I felt bad for her...she was having none of it.

and when that ballsy reporter went off script and asked if she felt her life was too over-protected...she was probably terrified because if she told the truth she’d be severely punished.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Yep, it is. They thought none of her behaviour was justified, because she's a rich popstar who is just a dumb blonde bombshell, what kind of troubles could she have? mariah carey diva GIF

Is this from the awkward Mariah interview where the poor girl just sat there on that boat completely blank? What bullies.

She’s not being a *****. She was over medicated during that era. Actually she was over medicated up until sometime around August 2015 when you could visibly tell something changed. There was a new energy and she suddenly started putting effort into choreography again, etc. I’d be curious to know the inside info on what changed around then. 

• Like 1

Idk how to say this without sounding like I have a tree trunk up my ***. That top video was stupid to me even then. I hate the stupid little game **** for any celebrity. It doesn't look fun for the celeb and I'd honestly be up there rolling my eyes tbh. And it's really not even fun to watch. 

• Like 2