T[rash]MZ: Britney does her own Instagram posts, Cassie rumors are BS

5 minutes ago, frank194 said:

Fans, por favor, deberíamos dejar de compartir o publicar noticias de TMZ en este foro y cualquier otro. Tenemos que dejar de darles importancia.... Tratemos de limitarnos y dejar de lado cualquier noticia sobre britney que ellos publiquen. 

I agree. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

“..so fans should believe what she says there.” 

are you fuxing kidding me? did they even listen to her testimony? 

:xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Britney’s Instagram is a mouthpiece for the conservatorship. That’s all it’s ever been!! If a source is telling Harvey Levin to post on his website TMZ to tell us fans that we should believe whatever “she” says there, this should be a red flag to NOT believe A WORD that’s written on that Instagram account!!! 

If anyone is still on the fence.., USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!! Pls people get it through your heads. Britney has never ever controlled her socials. Vetting her posts she may or may not upload to a private account that they oversee to decide if it is ok for her social media managers to post a altered, distorted, (manipulative) portion of it on Britney’s official account is NOT the same as her having full control over everything thing shown or written in captions.

Her team is so damn twisted and stupid. Ugh!!

7 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Britney’s Instagram is a mouthpiece for the conservatorship. That’s all it’s ever been!! If a source is telling Harvey Levin to post on his website TMZ to tell us fans that we should believe whatever “she” says there, this should be a red flag to NOT believe A WORD that’s written on that Instagram account!!! 

If anyone is still on the fence.., USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!! Pls people get it through your heads. Britney has never ever controlled her socials. Vetting her posts she may or may not upload to a private account that they oversee to decide if it is ok for her social media managers to post a modified portion of it on Britney’s official account is NOT the same as her having full control over everything thing shown or written in captions.

Her team is so damn twisted and stupid. Ugh!!

Thank you - couldn’t have said it better myself 

C3-D76-D1-E-98-BF-4-AD3-BED3-055799-DB1-

They've just posted another article about her album sales and how she outsold her competition even when under the conservatorship. 

Are they kidding with their ****ty articles? 

BRITNEY HAS BEEN ABUSED FOR 13 YEARS. **** OFF WITH YOUR ****TY ARTICLES ON HER CAREER. WE'RE CONCERNED ABOUT HER SAFETY AND WELLBELLING.

SORRY, caps lock got stuck. 

• Like 1