K-fed's lawyer confirms there is still an active restraining order against Jamie Spears

44 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Idk about U.S system but... couldn't her sons testify in this case?

They probably could, if they needed to, but let's be real. They probably don't even know that much what is going on behind the scenes. Britney has been in conservatorship since they were just toddlers so this is the "normal" to them. And they've been living with kfed and every year the visits have got lesser frequent, so... :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

1 hour ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

This needs to be brought up more often in the media!!!

I don't understand how this hasn't blown up yet. Imagine if Jody (who is the actual guardian) had a restraining order towards her children, and still remained her guardian, wouldn't that be f.ucked up?? C'monnnnn :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

7 minutes ago, Melissa98x said:

The absolutely need to continue making this known. But, KFed can piss off, too. In his whole statement of course he mentions if the conservatorship was dropped, the financials would have to be worked out. That’s all that matters to any of these people!

I don't think Britney even cares about the financials being worked out as long as she's free and this ends, she knows the money is atleast in this case mostly going to her boys. But yeah KFed is a POS scumbag.

2 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I don't think Britney even cares about the financials being worked out as long as she's free and this ends, she knows the money is atleast in this case mostly going to her boys. But yeah KFed is a POS scumbag.

I really hope so. $40k a month is a lot. He has a lot of kids and doesn’t seem to be working, not sure about his wife either. Everything is just so shady and gross.