Britney wasn’t allowed access to her own court documents

5 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

i think this is going to explode in crazy ways - she literally set the legal system on fire - i think nothing has yet happened because the mess is TOO big, and im sure all the parties involved are currently going insane trying to make deals, expose others, see who the escape goat will be, who will suffer and who will go out without a dent.

her testimony has the power to dismantle a whole organization so its not going to be a streamlined process in which she files for termination and its granted - i think it'll become a HUGE mess and maybe they'll try to get her to sign a "deal" like she doesn't expose them or sue them and only that way she gets to walk freely. or some other shady deal like that.

behind the scenes right now **** must be going insane as im sure all the involved parties have dirt on each other as a "security policy" in case they planned on betraying each other, etc. so we'll start to see a lot of that. or a lot will not make sense but things are moving hardcore in the background right now.

I really hope your right. I want to also think **** is going down in the Spears house (family home) and causing Evil Thoreen to pull her hair out… evil hair… but I fear that it didn’t and won’t. They’ve gotten away with so much. Which criminal actually thinks they’re going to get caught, even when a witness or some evidence comes out? They think they’re above the law… let’s see if they are… :(

• Like 3
5 hours ago, I love Britney said:

I still don't get how any of this is legal and FB can't get involved. I'm sick to the stomach. HOW IS THIS LEGAL? HELLO. WAKE UP COURT OF CALIFORNIA. 

How can we get FBI involved? 

According to this website: https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/getting-medical-records-information-rights-32220.html it can be legal to withhold medical records. It's messed up but legal under certain circumstances 

What Records Can You Get?

HIPAA gives patients the right to get copies of all of their medical records. Patients also have the right to view—usually at the medical provider's offices—their original medical records.

HIPAA does allow health care providers to withhold certain types of medical records, including:

• psychotherapy notes
  • information the provider is gathering and compiling for lawsuits, and
  • medical information that the provider believes could reasonably endanger your life, your physical safety, or the safety of another person.

Usually, if the provider denies your request for medical records, it must provide you with a denial letter. In some cases, you may be able to appeal the denial.

Given what we know about that judge I'm sure her motives were something differnt but they will hide it under this HIPAA law. What's unclear though is that this says HIPAA allows health care providers to withhold since the judge isn't technically a Healthcare provider I don't know what that means for her situation.

Isn't this ILLEGAL?

Why was she so adamant to keep the documents away from her? What was her justification, if any?

There are SO MANY devils in this game..... We're going to have to get organized and pick one b/tch to take down at a time because this has gotten too messy and corrupt.

57 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Isn't this ILLEGAL?

Why was she so adamant to keep the documents away from her? What was her justification, if any?

There are SO MANY devils in this game..... We're going to have to get organized and pick one b/tch to take down at a time because this has gotten too messy and corrupt.

She HAD to have been in Jamie Spears' pocket. The reviews on this Judge said for years how corrupt she was, and nothing was ever done. I think Karma's going to be coming her way.

• Like 1

Britney needs to be at EVERY single court hearing from here on out.  She needs to keep the heat on this trash team and Penny.  She means business...I don’t want her to lose that fire again.  But she said “I won’t get to talk to you for a while” so that’s not good...they probably tell her she can only attend certain times. 🙄

10 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

i think this is going to explode in crazy ways - she literally set the legal system on fire - i think nothing has yet happened because the mess is TOO big, and im sure all the parties involved are currently going insane trying to make deals, expose others, see who the escape goat will be, who will suffer and who will go out without a dent.

her testimony has the power to dismantle a whole organization so its not going to be a streamlined process in which she files for termination and its granted - i think it'll become a HUGE mess and maybe they'll try to get her to sign a "deal" like she doesn't expose them or sue them and only that way she gets to walk freely. or some other shady deal like that.

behind the scenes right now **** must be going insane as im sure all the involved parties have dirt on each other as a "security policy" in case they planned on betraying each other, etc. so we'll start to see a lot of that. or a lot will not make sense but things are moving hardcore in the background right now.

Oh yeah. This is huge. Things are imploding being the scenes left and right guaranteed. And I’m willing to be not just within team con.  

• Like 1