Britney wasn’t allowed access to her own court documents

53 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

I still don't get how any of this is legal and FB can't get involved. I'm sick to the stomach. HOW IS THIS LEGAL? HELLO. WAKE UP COURT OF CALIFORNIA. 

They own us a reason, why she is in all of this, dementia? Not possible

Wrong allegations = Take it back 

sick

1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

guys this level of corruption comes from a network - its bigger than we think - which is why it'll take time, but be patient and keep pushing.

the case is now in the most powerful system - the people's court. she said it all, and that is her protection, that the whole world knows. and it wasn't on instagram live - it was in a court testimony. britney spears really played her cards right with this. she already won, its just a matter of time.

nobody would want to be associated to the conservatorship's shenanigans now - they'll have a hard time making moves now, as nobody wants to be a part of this mess now - the cat is out of the bag. as i said above we're just waiting for the pyramid to fall with the least damage and that is what's happening behind the scenes.

people are planning how to make it ok and run away - like maybe sam ingham is like, britney i didnt know anything ill file for termination but you need to make a statement clearing me of any wrong doing and not tell anyone about it - type of deal.

Oh my goodness 👍 I think you’re right. This really is it. Keep pushing. Keep exposing. These people cannot get away with this anymore. Their time is up. Britney you are the smartest person ever. Happy days is coming!!! 

• Like 2

To a lot of the people asking the question “how is this even legal” —

I’m no lawyer by any means, however I think the major takeaway is that most of these claims Britney testified in court, as well as others released by the NYT and various sources, are not legal whatsoever. Under the laws of conservatorships in California, conserve-tees are not meant to be forced to work, as they are in no capacity to. They are not meant to be threatened to complete the conservators agenda, or meant to be forced into retaining their birth control methods. 

These illegal claims are the reason an investigation should have immediately taken place, instead of a new date to adjourn. Keep in mind, under the law, since a conservatee is sanctioned unable to make their own decisions, an investigation should’ve been prompted to prove the legitimacy of these claims. (I believe Britney 100%, I’m just stating that since someone is not deemed mentally stable, one would still want to investigate the legitimacy of these claims). 

Right now as everyone’s stating, I think a major panic is ensuing. Between Judge Pennywise, Jamie Colon, and the rest of team CONS. Instead of investigating her claims which they know are true most likely since she already went before them in 2019, I believe they’re scrambling to find an escape route for themselves to rid them of her and this situation.