Britney wasn’t allowed access to her own court documents

1 minute ago, nthenwkiss said:

i think this is going to explode in crazy ways - she literally set the legal system on fire - i think nothing has yet happened because the mess is TOO big, and im sure all the parties involved are currently going insane trying to make deals, expose others, see who the escape goat will be, who will suffer and who will go out without a dent.

her testimony has the power to dismantle a whole organization so its not going to be a streamlined process in which she files for termination and its granted - i think it'll become a HUGE mess and maybe they'll try to get her to sign a "deal" like she doesn't expose them or sue them and only that way she gets to walk freely. or some other shady deal like that.

behind the scenes right now **** must be going insane as im sure all the involved parties have dirt on each other as a "security policy" in case they planned on betraying each other, etc. so we'll start to see a lot of that. or a lot will not make sense but things are moving hardcore in the background right now.

Yes and NY times is coming with the receipts.

guys this level of corruption comes from a network - its bigger than we think - which is why it'll take time, but be patient and keep pushing.

the case is now in the most powerful system - the people's court. she said it all, and that is her protection, that the whole world knows. and it wasn't on instagram live - it was in a court testimony. britney spears really played her cards right with this. she already won, its just a matter of time.

nobody would want to be associated to the conservatorship's shenanigans now - they'll have a hard time making moves now, as nobody wants to be a part of this mess now - the cat is out of the bag. as i said above we're just waiting for the pyramid to fall with the least damage and that is what's happening behind the scenes.

people are planning how to make it ok and run away - like maybe sam ingham is like, britney i didnt know anything ill file for termination but you need to make a statement clearing me of any wrong doing and not tell anyone about it - type of deal.