Britney: " I like my 30s way more than my 20s"

What you guys think? Was she genuinely happier considering her 20s were when she divorced had her breakdown and was put under the cship? Has she learned to "cope" with the restraints she was under? Was she faking it until she make it? We know now that she was already fighting the cship in court at this time.

Bonus, we got a lot of interviews she seemed pretty in a good place, like the one below, but she always talked about wanting more kids. How much do you think that played a roll in her new Rebellion against the cship?

Her body & style in the 1st video :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: next to her medicated/surgery face :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

"20s were horrible" I don't know what she really thought when she said that .. but you lived your dream & the worst part of that dream, I would have said "mixed opinion" :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

Don't forget she said she was in denial (referring insta video where she said she was ok), for me she was in denial the day the conservatorship was made in place "temporarily", but I can't blame her, they lied.

I think at this point it's safe to assume this is all a part of the image she was forced to put out there. "Britney's happy, the conservatorship is working "and all of that BS. We now know Britney was fighting the conservatorship back then and that says more than any heavily controlled interview would. Until the court testimony a few days ago, we haven't heard Britney speak candidly in 13 years. Even her words in For The Record were edited in a way to shift the focus onto the paparazzi.

4 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Umm She admitted she lied about being happy in court do you really believe what she said in the 2016  interview? In FF era and X factor she looked so sedated and not with it. 

But I think she was referencing her recent IG videos when she talked about lying about being happy. Of course the cship was always horrible and she always wanted out of it, but she's strong and I do feel at times she found a way to be in a good place regardless of that. 

Eh idk. Most people say teens and ESPECIALLY 20s are the worst. You’re still figuring out who you are and make most of your mistakes as a young adult that decade. Most people are over the partying and are financially set by 30s and you really do know who you are and what you want at that point. With age also comes wisdom. Wisdom brings peace of mind. I just entered my 30s and thank GOD because my 20s were rough. So I get this a lot. Her 20s brought A LOT of pain. The majority of them sucked. Her life starting shifting publicly around 21. Her dream days were very short lived. From 17-21 I’d say and the rest were rough. Her 30s weren’t easy but I do know 2013 and 2015/2016ney were a lot more solid given her circumstances. It really showed and she matured a lot. Glory is a great testimony to that. I also believe she’s been finding her inner strength and happiness recently towards the end of her 30s. I believe her 100% No offense to anyone who’s still in their younger 20s but you wouldn’t understand lol. 

Shallow note: Her hair looks so pretty in that Mario interview.

and it's hard to say how she felt. Maybe some parts were a bit better for her to say that. Maybe it was a case of needed to say something other than "Life's just been ****, man. It's like sinking in quicksand starting in my 20s and my *** is still sinking in the same ****. I'm terrified to see what my 40s are gonna be like."