Myah Marie: " I'm not in on some dirty game. Keep the focus on #freebritney please"

12 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Wasn't there an "expose" where they did that so she couldn't own her masters ? They were probably testing the waters to see if it's gonna go trough without ppl noticing.

Not claiming she didn't. But it's high plausible. She was a struggling singer and it was her biggest project to date. Idk what I would do if I were in her sitiation. I would probably sign anything to finally have some success. And to provide for myself.

So it is ok to sell your soul to Loucifer and team just because u want to be successful.. she needs to be held accountable. 

in your way of thinking, what’s the excuse for will i am? Was he trying to revive BEP or boost his solo “career”??? 

2 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

So it is ok to sell your soul to Loucifer and team just because u want to be successful.. she needs to be held accountable. 

in your way of thinking, what’s the excuse for will i am? Was he trying to revive BEP or boost his solo “career”??? 

It's pointless to even argue with you.

Moving on

6 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

You don’t have enough arguments to do so…

There is no argument. She was paid to be a backing vocalist. Even if she knew she was gonna be singing lead some of the time, how was she supposed to know Britney didn’t want a ghost singer? It’s not her responsibility and she wouldn’t have been able to get a straight answer from Britney or her team anyway.

People need to get over this and honestly they’ve all been taking their anger out on the wrong person all this time. All this chick does,  is go in and lay down some vocals, she is not apart of the production team, she’s not the one that puts the finishing touches on songs and she’s not apart of the label or management who ordered any vocal manipulation. Get over it or get mad at the right people.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Some members of the b army are borderline psychotic tbfh. Leave the woman alone, she had NO idea they would use her vocals as lead vocals. If anything, she was underpaid for what she did, she was the victim of the game too 

4 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

Myah, you and Will.I.am must be held ACCOUNTABLE for being part of this dirty game. 

as a professional singer you know when you are doing backing vocals and when you’re singing lead.

justice is already done because you couldn’t be less successful than you already are! I hate you and the team so much I just wish the worst of hell for all of you!

the least you can do is stay completely forgotten and the loser you are! We’re coming for each and everyone of you, CUN+T!!!!! 

I just don't know how the big timers aren't scared ****less of tricks like this. I'd be so terrified of being outed and what would happen then? What was done for Britney is entirely different than what they did for Falco. They have a song on one of the albums released after he passed away and they claim it was a song that was discovered. It's a a song pasted together. They take bits and pieces from other songs and literally pasted it into a new song. Somebody exposed it on youtube so they got their ***** caught. They haven't tried that trick again or there's no telling how many official releases would be released with **** being pasted together from other songs. If anybody official spoke up about it, I don't know. But there's quite a different in manipulating a dead man that literally can't call out his own truth versus somebody that's still alive and they're trying to paint her out to be a Milli Vanilli. I have no idea if the right people would go down in flames for that or if all blame would be put on Britney. didn't the same thing happen to the guys from MV? It wasn't the the producer (?) that got the heat or became a laughingstock. It was the MV men left holding the bag.

1 hour ago, NotBuyingIt said:

It's so bizarre, I agree. Why did they even use Myah's vocals? Was Britney's heavy medication - which clearly started messing with her voice - not allowing her to sing properly or show up in the studio?

apparently Britney refused to record the whole album. Either because she had no creative direction or because they gave her so little time.

However, it's strange that for some songs like Alien, on which she seemed very enthusiastic, they also did **** with her voice.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

apparently Britney refused to record the whole album. Either because she had no creative direction or because they gave her so little time.

However, it's strange that for some songs like Alien, on which she seemed very enthusiastic, they also did **** with her voice.

That would align with what was confirmed to be cut from her 2016 Jonathan Ross interview (I believe Ross confirmed recently that she did in fact say this, plus other leaked quotes matched what ended up being in the interview well ahead of it airing): She said Glory was her baby and she felt like a lot of decisions were made for her during BJ because of her conservatorship.

That makes me even more sad - music was always a therapeutic outlet for her. They did our girl so dirty.

Leave this girl alone Jesus Christ she said before that she will end up unstanning because of this abuse, she literally got paid for a job and was sounding like Britney BEFORE she even cut a single word for backing vocals THIS IS NOT HER FAULT!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine as a fan having that opportunity as a singer to sing backing vocals for your absolute fav?! We would all do it! They used Myah’s DEMO vocals for final edits IT IS NOT HER ******* FAULT LEAVE HER BE!!!!!!