Nicki Minaj liked a post about the #FreeBritney movement

Every big Barb page posted about the #FreeBritney movement and Nicki went on there and liked the post. I know it’s not much, but at least Nicki and Iggy are acknowledging the situation.

Where is Christina Aguilera, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Pink, Jessica Simpson, Demi, Selena, Billie Eilish, Taylor Swift, Beyonce and Katy Perry? Give me a ******* break...... FADS

• Like 1
Just now, Easy There said:

I mean. If she was only gonna like 1 or 3l2 posts. She could have stayed silent just like rest of them.

One like it’s better than staying silent. This way she’s aware of the situation and probably reached out to her privately. Madonna called Britney her daughter, but she’s all crickets now.

Give me a break, it’s all about support but that support stops when it’s about Nicki. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

5 minutes ago, Roger said:

The whole music industry is complicit and has beneffited off the cship in a way or another. The truth has yet to come out but this is deeper than we can ever imagine.

I’m happy that everyone is aware of this sickness. I went out and about with my straight friends last night and they talked about Britney’s current situation. They also said that Britney is an iconic female and doesn’t deserve this. I’m so pleased to hear all this kind words! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

38 minutes ago, Style. said:

One like it’s better than staying silent. This way she’s aware of the situation and probably reached out to her privately. Madonna called Britney her daughter, but she’s all crickets now.

Give me a break, it’s all about support but that support stops when it’s about Nicki. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Madonna is more worried about her tittles coming out her shirt performing on top of bar tables like a college girl than she is about doing something that matters 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Madonna is more worried about her tittles coming out her shirt performing on top of bar tables like a college girl than she is about doing something that matters 

Madonna has completely lost it. The woman was so classy during confessions and hard candy but the woman has lost it and is acting like a ho at age 62. Madonna has always been for herself so I not surprised she’s not talking about Britney. She’s having too much fun with her 24 year old boyfriend