Cassie has been sending this question to random instagram users

1 minute ago, b42ad said:

There's an agenda here and I can't figure out what it is...

My thoughts exactly, they're trying to discredit everything she said. The first step was that IG post "I'm sorry I lied saying I'm ok" and "my mom is a god to me" BS. 

They are up to some bigger things, and I'm legit scared for the next steps :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

17 minutes ago, Roger said:

My thoughts exactly, they're trying to discredit everything she said. The first step was that IG post "I'm sorry I lied saying I'm ok" and "my mom is a god to me" BS. 

They are up to some bigger things, and I'm legit scared for the next steps :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

It's worrying me too. Cassie and anybody else working on behalf of Britney are employed by the very conservatorship Britney just exposed to the world as abusive, threatened to expose further, sue and file criminal charges against. Whatever this is about, it's nothing good for Britney.

Fans - don't send letters in. This is part of something bigger.

• Like 9
33 minutes ago, phareezy said:

This is... suspicious. Hoping no fans are dumb enough to fall for whatever this is. Also, is she asking that they handwrite the note, take a pic, and send it to her? That's incredibly bizarre.

I'm guessing she asked for a picture of the handwritten letter so she can pretend that Britney received them and was reading physical letters at her house. What an evil snake of a person.

• Like 1