Iggy Azalea explains why some of her peers/collaborators haven't spoken out

I never got the Iggy hate tbh. I'm not going into her personal life because I don't know anything else about her besides her being on "Pretty Girls". But I know how things are. People are alike all over. People will look the other way if money's coming their way or people will look the other way if they're gonna get stomped if they speak up. Very rarely will you have somebody standing up even if it means everything comes crashing down. "Yeah, I'm not gonna risk getting sued or ******* my life up speaking for somebody else." 

30 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

So by the last tweet does she mean her bf Sam? 

That's what I was thinking. I don't see anyone else who she could reach out to and believe Britney would definitely receive her offer of support.

• Like 3

Okay cool Iggy egg, but you all are ignoring the most important part of her tweet. She signed non disclosure agreement and for what? They didn't even meet in the studio AFAIK so she had to write NDA for shooting music video, performing once with her and having salad with her (wich led to raid in eggys home by team C). And everyone keeps wondering why no one significant who worked with her talks :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

• Love 1
  • Like 5

I hear you Iggy, and that excuses you I suppose because you're at least confronting the topic.

but these far more rich and powerful people standing behind a  piece of paper that they signed and are afraid of losing their $money$ and therefore won't speak up....

it's a HUMAN RIGHTS issue with clear evidence of ABUSE and other ILLEGAL Matters.

Your NDA would most likely be scrapped.

No one is willing to risk it. 

Like how do you sleep at night ??

• Like 4

I'm gonna side with Iggy for once. I've said many times that asking other pop girls to speak out about this matter doesn't sit well with me because some of y'all basically want to force certain women to do something that they don't want to do (for whatever reasons), which is ironic considering what Brit's been through while under the conservatorship.

Also I never considered that some of Brit's peers might have signed non-disclosure agreements, but it's definitely a possibility. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Catalin said:

Why is she so salty though? 

Because weirdos have been coming at her for years for something she had zero control over? Honestly those type of ‘fans’ do more hurt than good. They need to grow up, it’s embarrassing af. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

For ***** and stuff..

@Easy There everybody can tell you, during the circus tour, all the dancers had to do random **** tests once in a while. Kinda messed up. 

I mean I can understand the dancers because they are employees but that's just so weird and messed up for them to search iggys house..........that's taking it too far

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, femmepop said:

I hear you Iggy, and that excuses you I suppose because you're at least confronting the topic.

but these far more rich and powerful people standing behind a  piece of paper that they signed and are afraid of losing their $money$ and therefore won't speak up....

it's a HUMAN RIGHTS issue with clear evidence of ABUSE and other ILLEGAL Matters.

Your NDA would most likely be scrapped.

No one is willing to risk it. 

Like how do you sleep at night ??

You assume it would make any difference if they did speak out. What could they say other than what Iggy has already said? Massive celebs like Miley etc have publicly spoken out in support of Britney numerous times and it falls on def ears. They don’t witness her being drugged and abused, they don’t even get to hang with her unsupervised, which is what some of her collaborators have attested to.

There is nothing anyone can do other than the people involved. Yeah it’s good to get more exposure and many of her peers have spurred that on. Just think it’s unfair to be going after people like Iggy and blaming her. It’s such a messy look on Britney’s fans.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, phareezy said:

I think you might be underestimating how expensive breaking an NDA would be. It's more than just paying a fine. It could mean long expensive court battles on top of paying a huge chunk of your earnings. I'm with you on the human rights but I would also take pause if speaking out meant all of that on top of the likely insane amount of money team con will ask for if it's broken.

I honestly can't believe that Madonna for one would even sign such a thing. She never played ANYTHING by the rules so why would she bother doing it now? Nah...I don't believe it's about the NDA closure. There's something else of which they clearly are afraid of.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Sorry but BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS >>>> NDA.

And besides...as if they can't buy off a possible case if they break the NDA.

They use the NDA as an excuse ro not speak out and I think it's disgusting.

Actually, yes. I think they use it as an excuse. 

Lbr, most of them could pay the costs easily.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Everyone jumped down her throat back then and the "failure" of Pretty Girls is ultimately what kick-started her downfall and eventual jump to being independent. I'd be pretty salty too.

Everyone who ever spoke out about how the c-ship was abusing Britney was dismissed as a hater and dragged for ages. Do we not remember Adrienne Bailon during X-Factor? All she said was that Britney was stiff and uncomfortable, and all the "yass queen" *****es scalped her for weeks on Twitter.

the thing is besides telling her team searched her house for *****, when she talked about the lack of promo and such, she made it sound like she was blaming Britney for that, not "her team"

8 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I honestly can't believe that Madonna for one would even sign such a thing. She never played ANYTHING by the rules so why would she bother doing it now? Nah...I don't believe it's about the NDA closure. There's something else of which they clearly are afraid of.

I would not say 'afraid of', I would say 'industry relations and interests'.

And most of them could pay the damage costs easily, ffs!

• Like 3

Sorry but fans reaching out to celebrities like this doesn't make sense, Iggy has told in the past about how controlling her team is and how impossible is to reach her. 

But, I want to understand one thing why the team didn't do any promotions for the song? Sold like a half a million copies pure in a week? As her team loves money and want to mint every situation why didn't they do it? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1