Iggy Azalea explains why some of her peers/collaborators haven't spoken out

1 minute ago, DollyParton said:

Sorry, but its embarrassing to see that fans are reaching out celebrities and ‘forcing’ them to say something about Britney’s case. I think Iggy answered very good.

Agree.

Especially Iggy.

She got so much hate back then. Unnecessary. Even from army,everyone jumped in to drag her. And she said nothing but the truth.

Some fake lyrics "woke" celebs deserve to be dragged.

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Agree.

Especially Iggy.

She got so much hate back then. Unnecessary. Even from army,everyone jumped in to drag her. And she said nothing but the truth.

Some fake lyrics "woke" celebs deserve to be dragged.

I agree on this. Hate… she should have never received it. She is not really the one to blame. 

But for a lot while everything has been so blurry. Team con made a great job for a long time.

• Love 1

People need to realize this isn't a competition. It's very useless keep demanding for "please speak up for the void of Instagram and twitter"

exposure was needed back in 2008-2019. Now the whole world knows.

The battle is in court and within the parties involved.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, Easy There said:

Guys in all honesty Iggy recieved so much hate when PG flopped. Everyone blamed her. She got even more heat when "Britney" tweeted that clap back.

She doesn't sound salty. And I understand why she wants to sit this one out publically 

This

I'm torn. I get what she says, and Iggy can be many things but a liar isn't one of them (I'd think, as she's always quite upfront) - BUT, if Britney said in court that she wants to tell her story, have a press conference, etc, why would she turned support down when offered? Like "no thanks I choose my own destiny, I'll put up a huge fight on my own"? 

I've always thought Britney wanted to keep things private, but after the hearing this does not sound right to me. I'd imagine she'd tell any music business peers like "yeah tweet about it blow this ship up as I'm ready for it"

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Sorry, but its embarrassing seeing fans reaching out celebrities like that and ‘forcing’ them to say something about Britney’s case. They don’t owe us anything. I think Iggy’s answer is very good.

It’s time to call out everyone. She could have said we love you Britney! Don’t feel alone, or we care for you Britney 

this is not against any NDA to show love

• Like 1

I bet you everybody under Maverick management, from the managers to the artists they represent Madonna, shania Twain, you name it all signed iron class NDAs. Only way it's broken is when Britney gets free from the conservatorship and Maverick management. but until she leaves they have to remain quiet. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Sorry but BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS >>>> NDA.

And besides...as if they can't buy off a possible case if they break the NDA.

They use the NDA as an excuse ro not speak out and I think it's disgusting.

I think you might be underestimating how expensive breaking an NDA would be. It's more than just paying a fine. It could mean long expensive court battles on top of paying a huge chunk of your earnings. I'm with you on the human rights but I would also take pause if speaking out meant all of that on top of the likely insane amount of money team con will ask for if it's broken.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Catalin said:

Why is she so salty though? 

Everyone jumped down her throat back then and the "failure" of Pretty Girls is ultimately what kick-started her downfall and eventual jump to being independent. I'd be pretty salty too.

Everyone who ever spoke out about how the c-ship was abusing Britney was dismissed as a hater and dragged for ages. Do we not remember Adrienne Bailon during X-Factor? All she said was that Britney was stiff and uncomfortable, and all the "yass queen" *****es scalped her for weeks on Twitter.

• Like 3