Have you heard the audio of Britney's court statement?

I was awake all night to listen to her testimony, cancelled work the next day. Though to be honest after all we've been researching and watched a zillion videos over the video on her C-ship, I wasn't shocked but I was angry and sad. And the way Brit said all that made me very proud of her, she's a strong women. 

I also downloaded her audio testimony the second she started speaking out. 

1 hour ago, Gardenia said:

I listened to her testimony live and it's still crazy to me that this happened. Since then I've read the transcript but I haven't listened again to the audio. It's making me emotional. I definitely downloaded the audio just in case.

same here. I wasn't prepared to hear her beg for human rights on a livestream. I'm still in shock

• Like 3

I cried when I listened the audio because everything was true and even worst than we thought. you can really feel in her voice that she wanted to talk and needed to be heard. Also I'm pretty sure she did research about herself and found some expose that the fans have done and it gave her even more determination. I think some of you should stop doubting about her boyfriend too, It's the only support she has at the moment and she needs it. She can't rely on anyone of her family and she barely has friends.... Let's hope for the best now 💖

• Like 1

It was an amazing bitter sweet feeling - it was Britney Spears talking to the world, live, unfiltered, finally addressing years of mystery. I had not really heard her since 2008 - never like this.

it was such an eloquent narration, it was WOW it’s been the most important time I’ve heard her voice. It was a lot.

• Like 2

It was heartbreaking hearing her live. I couldn't even comment anything here because I didn't wanna miss anything, she was talking really fast. It was as if all our great fears had come true, like as if this whole fairytale that her team painted us since 2008 finally ended. All their effort on trying to change and refresh her image after 2007 by making her work, and painting her as a vulnerable sweet girl who was okay with everything were over. It was shocking because y'all said "don't have high expectations", so I did that. Considering we had never heard her speaking on the conservatorship (not even say the word c-ship), added that she said on instagram she was "happy" and "living her best life", it was definitely astounding. It was a lot of information and a lot to process. 

I honestly believed the only problem was with her father, or that she wasn't aware of the other problems such as the mismanagement of her money. But no, she was aware of everything, which is something I felt relieved for. But again, hearing her voice, with such and anger and fury about all this abuse was heartbreaking. You don't realize the seriousness of the problem until you hear it from her.

It broke my heart to hear it in her own words. But at the same time, it made me so happy because this is the Britney I fell in love with and the Britney I remember; the assertive, confident queen who didn't back down and stood up for herself. I heard Primeney there, and it made me realize that she hasn't changed at all. The Britney we've been seeing in interviews for years is what Team Con wanted us to see. They not only took away her rights and her voice, they took her personality from her. And that's horrible.

• Love 1

This is the Britney I always loved. She is SO strong and I missed her being able to use her voice. They have tried silencing her for years. I knew our girl still had fight in her and I am so happy to hear she knows her family is using her, as heartbreaking as that is. They are all leaches and everyone needs to be fired and away from her when she gets out of this. I love this girl! I will always have her back and continue to expose these users for who they really are. It's over CONservatorship. The pain was so real and she sounded SO good. I wanted to cry and at one point almost did. I am so proud of her.

Someone else said it best, we literally heard Britney Spears fighting for her life.