United Kingdom is shocked on Britney's case

37 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Offer her the nationality so she can move and escape this horror.

actually though, why can't something like this happen? A citizen of the west being enslaved like this? Literally a universal human rights violation...The world loved(/s) Britney. Help her.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

The news and the #FreeBritney movement is all over Romania, as well. The most famous singer of Romania, shared her support on Instagram about that. And no darlings, I ain’t talking about the Sun Is Up/MrSaxobeat singers. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Cine?

• Like 1

It’s been the topic of great discussion everyone over here is talking about it. From local radio stations to the news. I’ve ever had everyone at work talk about it.

I hope giving this the exposure it deserves will in turn work to her advantage when they start trying to retaliate and say she’s crazy so she be kept under this. Literally everyone is going to oppose her freedom. They’re evil to the core.

44 minutes ago, Style. said:

The news and the #FreeBritney movement is all over Romania, as well. The most famous singer of Romania, shared her support on Instagram about that. And no darlings, I ain’t talking about the Sun Is Up/MrSaxobeat singers. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Serios? Cine? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Style. said:

OMG I literally thought about INNA lmaaao 

8 minutes ago, Jefferson Silva said:

I can imagine bestie...im jealous of 1st world country...Im from Brazil :( can you imagine how embarassing and demoralizing this is?

Don’t say that! I heard Brazil men have quite ding dongs so that’s an achievement :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

• Haha 1