You'll love this one: this day in pop Britney Spears appears on sister's documentary "When the Lights Go Out" in 2016 (June 26)

They clearly gave Britney a script and had her call in her voiceover. I love how you can tell when she is being real. This segment was definitely "come in and do this, this, and this and we'll be satisfied." I am amazed that Jamie Lynn is a good enough actress to cry on command. I mean that genuinely, because it was clear that the "plan' was for Britney and Bryan to surprise her. 

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

For real, what? Did Jamie say that? I suppose so. Tf:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

She did :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Also, that song may be one of the biggest piles of **** I've heard in a while. Not just saying that because it's JL's song either.

Only having an audio from Britney and no sit down is so telling.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

When you have to disable your Instagram comments because you don't want to acknowledge the abuse and neglect your sister experiences:

giphy.gif

When Loucifer see she's mentioned in an article but its about funneling Britney's fortune into her private equity group:

giphy.gif

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

When you have to disable your Instagram comments because you don't want to defend the abuse and neglect your sister experiences:

giphy.gif

When Loucifer see she's mentioned in an article but its about funneling Britney's fortune into her private equity group:

giphy.gif

Luly really looks like an evil entity here. Like she's always paranoid about what they're going to say. OMG

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

When you have to disable your Instagram comments because you don't want to acknowledge the abuse and neglect your sister experiences:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

omg no :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: the fake smile, isn't JL her favorite? why she looks so evil? :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Haha 3