Britney teaching dancers choreography for Domination

Do you guys think the Come On Over move was the move she refused to do? I mean the one she's thrown by her dancers. It honestly looks like she could easily fall straight to the floor on that, I wouldn't want to do it either, it's putting way too much faith in someone's else hands .

They always love to put her in these dangerous *** performances, remember the BOM Circus tour performance, that thing looked like it was about to fall off some nights. 

Personally, I think Britney's choreography is cringe-worthy. (I'm thinking of the Mannequin performance from the Circus Tour.)

So I can see why her management wouldn't want her getting involved in choreographing the numbers for Domination.

However...

The way that Larry dealt with the situation was over the top...And quite insightful, in terms of how the past 13 years have gone.

18 hours ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Do you guys think the Come On Over move was the move she refused to do? I mean the one she's thrown by her dancers. It honestly looks like she could easily fall straight to the floor on that, I wouldn't want to do it either, it's putting way too much faith in someone's else hands .

They always love to put her in these dangerous *** performances, remember the BOM Circus tour performance, that thing looked like it was about to fall off some nights. 

She literally had a cord break during POM and was hanging by one (1:05 in this video). You're absolutely correct - they don't think she can manage her daily ******* affairs, yet they allow this?

7 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Personally, I think Britney's choreography is cringe-worthy. (I'm thinking of the Mannequin performance from the Circus Tour.)

So I can see why her management wouldn't want her getting involved in choreographing the numbers for Domination.

However...

The way that Larry dealt with the situation was over the top...And quite insightful, in terms of how the past 13 years have gone.

[removed] she's Britmey Spears and her own boss she can do whatever she wants. She clearly was putting a lot more energy here when she was in control than say the Circus tour. 

And drugging someone for refusing to do a dance move is way past "over the top"

6 hours ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

**** off, she's Britmey Spears and her own boss she can do whatever she wants. She clearly was putting a lot more energy here when she was in control than say the Circus tour. 

And drugging someone for refusing to do a dance move is way past "over the top"

You don't need to be disrespectful.

[removed]

• Like 2
1 minute ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Sorry, I guess...

Piss off tho

Love ya

Well, ****, it wasn't Larry who drugged her...That was Jamie's decision. And that was abusive.

Larry ratting on her to her therapist? That was "over the top."

I'm referring to Larry making a phone call in this situation, not Jamie...And pointing out that it was Larry who had her therapist on speed dial.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

However...

Her management didn't give her proper choreographers for her tours because they didn't want them helping her. Working with someone for hours a day, a week, eventually details would be spilled. There's a reason Wade and several back-up dancers got removed from the Circus tour last minute. They were getting too close to her. And it was always under the ridiculous notion of "**** abuse", when they were forcing Britney to take *****. Same reason they banned Paris from Las Vegas, allegedly. 

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

Her management didn't give her proper choreographers for her tours because they didn't want them helping her. Working with someone for hours a day, a week, eventually details would be spilled. There's a reason Wade and several back-up dancers got removed from the Circus tour last minute. They were getting too close to her. And it was always under the ridiculous notion of "**** abuse", when they were forcing Britney to take *****. Same reason they banned Paris from Las Vegas, allegedly. 

Were Wade and Andre removed...or did they quit?

I was always under the impression that they quit because they weren't comfortable with what they were observing.

Either way, you're right. It's all about keeping her isolated.

23 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Were Wade and Andre removed...or did they quit?

I was always under the impression that they quit because they weren't comfortable with what they were observing.

Either way, you're right. It's all about keeping her isolated.

They were removed for **** use if memory serves me right

3 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

She literally had a cord break during POM and was hanging by one (1:05 in this video). You're absolutely correct - they don't think she can manage her daily ******* affairs, yet they allow this?

Unrelated but I always loved Mario Lopez & Britney’s dynamic. He seems like a person she genuinely enjoys being around. 

I actually like this choreography... it's simple but so what?

like it's her damn show, her damn name in lights, she can do whatever choreo she wants!!!

so infuriating that her management think they "know better" for Britney when she should have been the one in charge the whole time.

• Like 1