According to Forbes Jamie has made 12 Million off of the last 13 years..

This is pretty much news to me in 2018, the court made Britney pay her dad 5 Million to establish the conservator funds for himself, but he made between the last 12 years 2 Million based off what she has to pay him, personally, and he made an additional 2 Million off of his shares of the piece of me tickets whether the residencies and the tours, like Forbes said, this would explain why He lined up another residency, he became a millionaire thanks to the courts of California and His daughter who she had to pay him 60,000 a month for his services. 

But that's not all, It was proven, by the investigation piece of the New York times, he makes profits from the streams or sales of her Music, the perfume lines (which is a billion dollar industry in itself), so even without his daughter working when we buy her perfumes, stream her music or videos on YouTube as per the contracts he makes a very small 2.5% to 2.8% profits but as Forbes points out that all adds up in the millions for him.

So just think about that next time you stream her Music, buy merchandise or even her perfumes, and record store day or these vinyl reissues like the picture disc which I'm sure Britney is getting that treatment this year as it's the albums 20th anniversary. You're putting money in Jamie's pocket as he was able to make sure as the conservator he was able to get a portion of royalties as he basically licensed her services to Live nation, RCA And Sony Music entertainment and of Course Revlon, who owns Elizabeth Arden fragrances which is the licensed to Britney spears fragrances..

@Midnight

@Slayer

@Jordan Miller

@lustwecantcontrol

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, danielhaus29 said:

Can they exposed Lou Taylor tho

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

The way she sends her lawyers fast for cease and desist, that one would be if it's worth going to court to actually lose a battle and be basically erased from corporate America..

Even the New York times had to give a retraction stated on the Courtney love story, who Courtney herself apologized to Jordan and breatheheavy for what went down, when it wasn't her intention to have legal threats sent. 

1 minute ago, Hungry Hun said:

And yet he's living in an RV parked in a warehouse in Louisiana.... Guess somebody spent a lot of money with women in Vegas and alcohol then :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

He's trying to appear humble....another user mentioned him possibly building his own Mansion!

4 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

And yet he's living in an RV parked in a warehouse in Louisiana.... Guess somebody spent a lot of money with women in Vegas and alcohol then :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

But that warehouse has a bunch of platinum plaques, awards for his daughter, so he could sell that legally if he wants to as he doesn't need her permission to those things that are technically hers. 

This is why conservatorship keeps running. Britney makes boats for him by dancing and performing. He would never get that money from her if not cship. US is insane to say u r democratic country but keep having cship of a young working person who makes millions. Even after her words all they did send her to hawaii so she won't talk. She probably thinks her lawyer will do his job and file for termination but he still didn't file it. But i saw other thread of co conservators Jamie amd bessemer.

Britney deserves changes. Why this system not doing ANYTHING. I am angry.

• Like 8

Infuriating… but sadly not surprising at all. The more info that is spread the better. Why wouldn’t you keep someone working when you’re profiting off of it? Im sure there are so much shady dealings we don’t even know about. There should be a thorough investigation of this entire racket. 

Sometimes i think this could end really...really bad if jamie one day really understands the pain he has caused to brit. PLUS , the entire world against him. And don't say "great he deserves it" be an adult. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

ps: i hate him, im not don't defending him. But...u know what im talking about and i don't want britney affected for life...even more.