Exclusive: How Kevin Federline Feels About the Conservatorship

I really don't know what Brit saw in this man, except her everybody knew this man was all about her money and success. I am not at all shocked how he is speaking out - if you ever go and watch their public appearances and interviews you can clearly see Kevin was never in love and was all in for money. 

This whole family is just not evil they are a shame to be named as family, K-Fed is a DJ who gets 10 grand a night is all because of Britney and his relation with her. He was absolutely a nobody before her. 

Britney really got in love with some wrong people here, it clearly breaks my heart. 

• Like 1

Kids r teens they can take care of themselv. From the written he did not say he is against dissolving cship. Probably wouldn't say it out loud knowing whole world is pro FreeBritney.  Not a dumb. I think his only priority Britney paying the same amount of money so he can provide the whole family.