Exclusive: How Kevin Federline Feels About the Conservatorship

3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

they talk about her like a vegetable. an afterthought.

"we'd rather her in the cship but if she's sad then she could be out i guess. after that maybe the kids could visit her once in a blue moon when she starts blooming in the spring."

That’s your personal quote that wasn’t mentioned at all it seemed like a strong emphasis was put on that they want Brit happy and healthy and is that what we all want? Why does it always have to be so bad when even Kevin’s lawyer seemed supportive of her happiness out of a c ship that he mentioned wouldn’t be good if it’s causing her mental harm ect

5 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

That’s your personal quote that wasn’t mentioned at all it seemed like a strong emphasis was put on that they want Brit happy and healthy and is that what we all want? Why does it always have to be so bad when even Kevin’s lawyer seemed supportive of her happiness out of a c ship that he mentioned wouldn’t be good if it’s causing her mental harm ect

Imagine being treated the way you were by Jodi, your conservator, and then your ex who clearly knows nothing about you because you only occasionally communicate saying she seems to have an excellent job - to the entire world. If you seem stable, it's probably because of Jodi.

They're also Britney's kids, not just Kevin's.

99% of this statement was unnecessary.

• Like 1

Live footage of Kevin Federline’s lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan— who’s legal feels are paid for by Britney— typing this bull**** statement to give to ET Online to try to garner support for his douche bag, money hungry, fame *****, unemployed client who’s been living off of his “mentally incapacitated” ex-wife for over 15 years. :typing_keyboard_computer: 
These 2 are part of the problem!!:surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:
Kevin and Kaplan can GTFOH!!!:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Imagine being treated the way you were by Jodi, your conservator, and then your ex who clearly knows nothing about you because you only occasionally communicate saying she seems to have an excellent job to the entire world. If you seem stable, it's because of Jodi.

They're also Britney's kids, not just Kevin's.

99% of this statement was unnecessary.

I hear you I disagree this statement isn’t that bad! I don’t care for Kevin and fact of the matter he knows the boys the most he’s had them 99 percent of the time the last 13 years!

Jodi is a mess and I think people are twisting the comment about whether Britney has evolved via growth or due to Jodi!

I do believe this article was mostly positive and nothing to damage Britney! 

2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I hear you I disagree this statement isn’t that bad! I don’t care for Kevin and fact of the matter he knows the boys the most he’s had them 99 percent of the time the last 13 years!

Jodi is a mess and I think people are twisting the comment about whether Britney has evolved via growth or due to Jodi!

I don't think it was positive - at best, it's ignorant. It's probably not damaging to Britney directly, but it's unnecessary and they need to avoid praising Jodi, saying "positive effect" about the conservatorship in any way, etc. Less is more. Kaplan putting in all these specific details and stipulations also has some strange connotations.

"Kevin cares about Britney, THEIR children, and what's best for everyone. If Britney's conservatorship is deemed unnecessary, Kevin supports that."

• Like 4
Just now, NotBuyingIt said:

I don't think it was positive - at best, it's ignorant. It's probably not damaging to Britney directly, but it's unnecessary and they need to avoid praising Jodi, saying "positive effect" about the conservatorship in any way, etc.

I agree Jodi shouldn’t be praised but again they don’t know so they could be being fooled too by team con

4 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I agree Jodi shouldn’t be praised but again they don’t know so they could be being fooled too by team con

I apologize - I added to my post. That’s why they need to keep it simple:

"Kevin cares about Britney, THEIR children, and what's best for everyone. If Britney's conservatorship is deemed unnecessary, Kevin supports that."

Much better, gets to the point, and doesn’t treat her like she’s not there.

8 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

please, Kaplan was the one who helped Britney into a cship. Kevin benefits greatly from the cship.

the basis for their whole argument is how the cship is beneficial and how nice Jodi is and they're fine with Britney still breathing as long as she doesn't get full autonomy on the kids.

You see only 1 line of Kaplan saying that "Maybe Britney should be happy" and 3 paragraphs of him saying how good the cship is.

Kaplan have always had this dehumanizing tone when talking about Britney and here is not different

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Applejack said:

please, Kaplan was the one who helped Britney into a cship. Kevin benefits greatly from the cship.

the basis for their whole argument is how the cship is beneficial and how nice Jodi is and they're fine with Britney still breathing as long as she doesn't get full autonomy on the kids.

You see only 1 line of Kaplan saying that "Maybe Britney should be happy" and 3 paragraphs of him saying how good the cship is.

Kaplan have always had this dehumanizing tone when talking about Britney and here is not different

I think maybe we read two different articles the depiction you’re giving is completely falseI think maybe we read two different articles the depiction you’re giving is completely false

Like, why is it necessary to say “the conservatorship allowed Kevin to not have to think about what parenting was - or was not - going on”?

What parenting was not going on? Come on. It’s not like Britney is making statements implying he used to wake and bake until 5 AM with newborn kids, like in those letters from 2009 that leaked in 2019.

I’m not fooled by what’s said between the lines here. It’s too much.

I have never wanted to hear news of a death more than that of Mark Vincent Kaplan.  (I’ve actually never wanted to hear news of someone dying 😂)....but I wouldn’t bat an eyelash if this disgusting man (or Viv Thoreen) were to die. 🤷🏼‍♂️

52 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I'm so ******* sick and tired of people treating her like she's not a person and like she's just crazy.

They have to do that to milk their cash cow to the max. Anyway Kevin must be panicking, his entire household income is going to be cut in half in 3 years and then completely vanish in 4 years when the boys turn 18. Hope he updated his resume, not sure what more he can add under work experience other than being a loser, a bum, and a stupid bit©h. 

Fu©k all these leeches. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Like 2