"Hold Me Closer" is rumored to arrive on August 19th.  Pre-save. 🚀🌹

Exclusive: How Kevin Federline Feels About the Conservatorship

Of course he wants to keep it but to me it didn't seem that bad with the comments. They mention they want her to be healthy and happy and if it is by dissolving the conservatorship so be it. The good thing about this is that the boys are old enough to decide when to visit Britney.

Another positive thing is they mentioned the restraining order.

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Of course he wants to keep it but to me it didn't seem that bad with the comments. They mention they want her to be healthy and happy and if it is by dissolving the conservatorship so be it. The good thing about this is that the boys are old enough to decide when to visit Britney.

What bothers me is the thumbs up to Jodi and not giving Britney credit for a damned thing as a person or a mother.

She's their mother - not some third party "exercising her custody." They should have simply said: "Kevin cares about Britney, THEIR children, and what's best for everyone." Everything else was unnecessary. And they're not just Kevin's kids.

The restraining order piece was good!

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

I agree I think the op is beings dramatic this was a positive reaction from Kevin and his lawyer and more so seems to support Britney’s happiness and freedom!

• Like 2

Not him pretending that he's been removed from the situation and never had any hand in making everything worse for her lmao. He's absolute scum. How can you have that little emptahy for the woman you've once been married to and have two children with? absolutely vile.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

I agree I think the op is beings dramatic this was a positive reaction from Kevin and his lawyer and more so seems to support Britney’s happiness and freedom!

To me, it was like speaking about someone who is right next to you like they aren't even there. The thumbs up to Jodi despite not knowing anything about the dynamic with Britney (which Britney herself said has similarities to her relationship with her father) was especially unnecessary. They should have made a much simpler statement:

"Kevin cares about Britney, THEIR children, and what's best for everyone."

Just now, NotBuyingIt said:

To me, it was like speaking about someone who is right next to you like they aren't even there. The thumbs up to Jodi despite not knowing anything about the dynamic with Britney (which Britney herself said has similarities to her relationship with her father) was especially unnecessary. They should have made a much simpler statement:

"Kevin cares about Britney, THEIR children, and what's best for everyone."

I disagree I don’t think that this was very bad in anyway shape or form with the response it was mostly positive and definitely supportive! 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

they talk about her like a vegetable. an afterthought.

"we'd rather her at the cship but if she's sad then she could be out i guess. after that maybe the kids could visit her once in a blue moon when she starts blooming in the spring."

Agreed. I'm not sure why people think this is great - it's dehumanizing to her as a person and a mother. It literally sounds like Kevin knows nothing about Britney and her situation, yet feels entitled to give Jodi credit for Britney behaving well, and cannot in any way vouch for her being a stable person. If you don't know, STFU.

• Like 2