[Leak] Original Mix for Swimming in the Stars

Love this version...builds and builds sonically.. feels bigger and more dramatic than the released version....And more organic and clearer vocally too. Could see the stadium-like final chorus being used n a tv drama commercial spot. 

An emotional song with the sound of this mix would be an amazing first-single comeback to music, tellling a story... if she decides that she ever wants to record again. 

• Love 1

We need to make an appreciation thread for Britney Online! @CJMCH We couldn't thank you enough. I recommend you to post at least a snippet on YouTube and add a download link in the comment section so more people would see it. And also could upload Sweet Kisses snippets in the best quality that you have on your page? (You could upload the full thing if you have it lol 🤣) Love you! 

5 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

We need to make an appreciation thread for Britney Online! @CJMCH We couldn't thank you enough. I recommend you to post at least a snippet on YouTube and add a download link in the comment section so more people would see it. And also could upload Sweet Kisses snippets in the best quality that you have on your page? (You could upload the full thing if you have it lol 🤣) Love you! 

Thank you so much! We really appreciate the fans support, we wish we could do more for you all and Britney.

The thing with Sweet Kisses is that we still don’t know if those snippets are a 100% real, that’s why we haven’t posted them.

22 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Thank you so much! We really appreciate the fans support, we wish we could do more for you all and Britney.

The thing with Sweet Kisses is that we still don’t know if those snippets are a 100% real, that’s why we haven’t posted them.

Could you check the DM? ❤🙂

I was going to start my reply with ‘don’t hate on me, but....’ 

But I’m seeing so much love for SITS. I’m loving it!

I know it’s a bit of a touchy subject given the timing of release etc- but it’s honestly (lyrically) one of my favourite Britney songs in a while. I love it. It came out just as restrictions lifted in the UK last year and it was the week of my 30th. Saved my 2020. I remember day it was released I sat with it on repeat with one of those star projectors on my ceiling and it was just other-worldly hahaha :eyes_britney_laugh:

Thoughts on the original version? Vocals are definitely a bit more untouched which is nice. But the beat kinda tries to pick up- but never really delivers. I’m 100% for the final released one as they toned it down and kept it that dreamy/trippy tone. 

thanks for sharing :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 1

Seems like we have the potential of the ultimate mix of Swimming in the Stars : get the instrumental of the released version and the vocals from that one. I also prefer some parts in the original version like the beginning of the song. The voice is really clearer on the original...

Imagine a Junkie XL kind of remix for that one...

• Love 1