[Leak] Original Mix for Swimming in the Stars

The problem with the released version for me is that it’s obvious the song wasn’t finished, so they hired a background singer to add new vocals during the last minute of the song to enhance it. It’s so evident it’s not Britney that many fans started to say she didn’t sing any of it :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: This early version is just Britney’s vocals so it confirmed this theory. Thanks for leaking it! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

No sweety.

Britney has called her situation abusive and then we get three new leaks.

Leaks are being used as distractions.

How are these used as distractions can you not read? These songs have been in the hands of fans for almost a year if not longer, fans leaked these after the hearing purposely to join Britney in rebelling against their BS. If you choose to believe otherwise then that’s on you stop thinking everything is a conspiracy. 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

How are these used as distractions can you not read? These songs have been in the hands of fans for almost a year if not longer, fans leaked these after the hearing purposely to join Britney in rebelling against their BS. If you choose to believe otherwise then that’s on you stop thinking everything is a conspiracy. 

We got the leak of the original make me video when stories started coming out about Britney and Free Britney.

When documentaries were being released, we got the leak of Exaholic.

Not even a day after Britney's statement, we get three song leaks.

All happening around court dates or huge moments.

Either fans are leaking songs, or team con who access to literally everything are sharing stuff to distract.

• Love 1
On 6/25/2021 at 9:25 PM, kneetap said:

im going through such a rough time, but ur leaks make me smile :)

Hey, I dont know what you are going through but sending love. Stay strong and hold on to faith. If it helps and makes a difference, I have been homeless for the past 12 months. Know that you are not struggling alone. You have the strength to overcome the hurdles. Peace and love to you.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

We got the leak of the original make me video when stories started coming out about Britney and Free Britney.

Either fans are leaking songs, or team con who access to literally everything are sharing stuff to distract.

All of these leaked by fans what’s not clicking? I literally had these songs forever now they were circulating amongst traders stop talking absolute **** it’s boring 

• Love 1
On 6/25/2021 at 9:17 PM, alienatedNey said:

Her vocals are less processed in the original mix. I think I prefer the released one though

Yeah the whole time I was listening to this I was thinking well at least this sounds more like her, but the final instrumental is far superior! 

Um did anyone else notice the track King Of My Castle that leaked....it’s Britney featuring on a Shayne Ward (whoever the f that is) track...it’s supposedly from 2010.....thought it was fake at first but I think it’s legit.  

43 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Yeah the whole time I was listening to this I was thinking well at least this sounds more like her, but the final instrumental is far superior! 

Um did anyone else notice the track King Of My Castle that leaked....it’s Britney featuring on a Shayne Ward (whoever the f that is) track...it’s supposedly from 2010.....thought it was fake at first but I think it’s legit.  

4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

It's the fans, nothing to do with their team. When I said that 99% of the time the leaks are done by fans and have nothing to do with some hidden plans, I meant it... Having said that, the only weird "timing" was Make Me, but even during that time, what happened backstage with this whole video, the source of it and the people/fans who got their hands on it was weeks prior to the Free Britney campaign going viral, so it wouldn't make sense.

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...