Radar Online exclusive: Britney wants her lawyer out immediately

9 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Sam isn’t going to free Britney.

He’s paid by team con and he will do everything he can to mess this up for her. She needs a new lawyer - someone impartial who will actually be on her side and will dig out receipts of the abuse. Come on!!

So basically this isn’t ending anytime soon? I hope they all rot in hell

44 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

So basically this isn’t ending anytime soon? I hope they all rot in hell

42 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I hope and pray this ends sooner rather than later like she said it’s been long enough. I hope Brenda has somewhat of a heart and frees a woman clearly the victim of this intense abuse. Imagine if it was her daughter

The only wqy tbis can end relatevily quick is if no one opposes her. Or someone comes out with evidence backing up her claims.

But we all know Vivian,Jody,James and Tina Lapott,and Juno Lynn will opose to conservatorship termination.

3 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Why these newspaper/tabloids always put her worse pictures in their stories? They want to ride on the Free Britney movement while also trying to demoralize her.

They usually use her most recent pics and picture for which they already paid copyrights to or don't have to pay copyrights.

But yeah ur right. But in all honesty it's been few rough years 4 her

I actually don’t think Sam I. is team con, I think it’s more that he’s an old s**ist ******* and that’s why he doesn’t want to help her. Those leak documents saying he reported her for using profanity in front of her minor children and called her aggressive for swearing in front of him and her at the time boyfriend just show that he believes women should be silent, polite, and just do what the man expects you do to.  Britney pi$*ed off a lot of the old conservative type people back in her prime. She was confident and **** and that’s just “such a bad influence” on the youth. I believe the old original judge was under the same negative mindset. They both probably went off thinking they are “helping the world” by censoring and controlling Britney. Since Sam I. has shown he will at least half *** go against team con, I do believe his reasoning to not help her are his own closed mindset. I could be wrong but those leaked documents paint him more in that light over anything to me.