Heads Up!. Tea has leaked that one Free Britney advocate is allegedly a lou M. Taylor employee

Hey Lou, hope this message finds you well. I would not be surprised if you are under tremendous stress at this time. Understandable as Britney, a client you managed to put into a conservstorship according to both the mother of the client as well as another client's father, stated that her management of which you were a part of deserved to be in jail. This is not the words of fans, these are the words of your one time client.

Understandably, us fans have been a thorn on your side based on the fact that there are certain fans who Understand the importance of public record information and legal documents. However, we are not responsible for you choosing to lie in court or make false statements. You are responsible.

If you are paying people to act as Britney fans to get an inside look, hopefully with your own money this time as Ingham stated you used Britney's estate to fund your targeting of fans last time, what do you hope to achieve, if this is true? At this point, surely this paints you in a worse light, if this is true. If this isn't true, that should not be a worry to you; your own actions should suffice in putting a bad taste in the mouths of fans.

Kind regards,

The fans.

She also posted on her Instagram stories, which her profile is private, but the photo is definitely threatening.Β 

Β 

"Those who speak I'll of me, will rot in hell and never be seen again when I have my way with them"..

Β 

Many speculate this as a threat to Britney spears..

The fact is several tv hosts said, the FBI needs to be involved and get her away as her safety is in serious jeopardy, and I believe wendy said. Don't be surprised if you hear death of Britney caused by accidental overdose,Β  you know they will silence her, and the fact that the justice system isn't on her side, there's blood on someone's hands.Β 

Β 

If Britney isn't in a place that's safe for her, she will be dead before the next hearing, she spoke and their livid..

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She also posted on her Instagram stories, which her profile is private, but the photo is definitely threatening.Β 

Β 

"Those who speak I'll of me, will rot in hell and never be seen again when I have my way with them"..

Β 

The fact is several tv hosts said, the FBI needs to be involved and get her away as her safety is in serious jeopardy, and I believe wendy said. Don't be surprised if you hear death of Britney caused by accidental overdose,Β  you know they will silence her, and the fact that the justice system isn't on her side, there's blood on someone's hands.Β 

Β 

If Britney isn't in a place that's safe for her, she will be dead before the next hearing, she spoke and their livid..

That IS a threat 😱😑

37 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

I've been thinking about these kind of stuff lately...

1 minute ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I've been thinking about these kind of stuff lately...

I'm told not to, but I'm like we all knew how bad it was, not just to that extent, so now the world knows, and you know there is some retaliation happening right now. They let her go to Hawaii to make them look good, but you know this is just a few days, before she's by herself in isolation..

Β 

You know they are planning something, it's even worse the judge didn't ask for an investigation after Britney said her piece..

Β 

The media is saying Britney alleges or accuses, that's why an investigation is important, so everybody knows she's telling the truth..

Β 

**** the whole judge has to be neutral to both sides.Β 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I'm told not to, but I'm like we all knew how bad it was, not just to that extent, so now the world knows, and you know there is some retaliation happening right now. They let her go to Hawaii to make them look good, but you know this is just a few days, before she's by herself in isolation..

Β 

You know they are planning something, it's even worse the judge didn't ask for an investigation after Britney said her piece..

Β 

The media is saying Britney alleges or accuses, that's why an investigation is important, so everybody knows she's telling the truth..

Β 

**** the whole judge has to be neutral to both sides.Β 

I'm concerned about it. I didn't know about the story you're talking about and I have not words...

50 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Can you updateΒ me on what happened to Lawyers For Britney?Β 

They hired a girl on Fiverr and had her read a script saying she was the new attorney joining the team. They also said Britney was happy with the conservatorship and they got pretty defensive when people would tell them otherwise. They also worship Britney’s lawyerΒ and used to call him Kingham.

5 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

It wouldn’t surprise me if Juno Trash repost the same story.

Also, isn’t Loucifer a good Christian girl? I’m sure the Bible says something about not stealing from other and how the love of money is the root of all evil. The only one here that will burn in hell is her.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if Juno Trash repost the same story.

Also, isn’t Loucifer a good Christian girl? I’m sure the Bible says something about not stealing from other and how the love of money is the root of all evil. The only one here that will burn in hell is her.

Well as we see to The Spears their daughter Britney is their atm to a good life.Β 

Β 

I just posted how Jamie (father) became a millionaire cos of this conservatorship, Forbes goes into deals how he was able to make money off on her even on her tour'sΒ