Britney is most pictures with Sam has been seen with a phone.

Guys, I want to understand as Britney has always been seen with a phone in her hand - can't she just call her close people or do something? Or through Sam's phone? As a lot of people say it's impossible to reach her but would like to understand from why she can't do the same? 

6 minutes ago, annonymous said:

I think the OP means why she just doesn't contact her friends through Sam's phone. I kind of wonder the same tbh, it shouldn't be that hard to reach people if you want to without her team knowing. 

Maybe because it would jeopardize their relationship. One of security guards is always there.

23 minutes ago, rennen said:

I'm not entirely sure what you mean but her conservators have the power to restrict who she speaks to. 

Sam is the closest person she has. Everyone else has been cut out of her life.

Sorry for my bad english, what I mean is I've always seen her with a phone in her hand if her phone being monitored for example can't she just call or talk to someone through Sam? 

In a recent interview Paris hilton said 'they were texting last week'. Ive been thinking about this a lot. 

The repercussions for her refusing to do a dance move were lithium and a forced rehabilitation stay. 

I dread to think what the repercussions would be if her conservators thought she was reaching out to people, innocent people, they purposely cut out of her life. 

I'm afraid many people don't understand (or realize) the level of paranoia, fear, stress it is to have the pressure she has, she can't just go and talk to someone and tell them everything and scream HEEELP ME, no that's not how it works. She's scared, she's ambarassed and she clearly said it : she thinks it would be humiliating for her. Remember she spent the past 20+ years trying to prove to the whole world she was perfect, the most beautiful girl, the most attractive girl and the best person in the universe. There's a trauma there, it's obvious at this point. The cage is in the law, it's also in her head. She will heal but it takes time.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Alio said:

I'm afraid many people don't understand (or realize) the level of paranoia, fear, stress it is to have the pressure she has, she can't just go and talk to someone and tell them everything and scream HEEELP ME, no that's not how it works. She's scared, she's ambarassed and she clearly said it : she thinks it would be humiliating for her. Remember she spent the past 20+ years trying to prove to the whole world she was perfect, the most beautiful girl, the most attractive girl and the best person in the universe. There's a trauma there, it's obvious at this point. The cage is in the law, it's also in her head. She will heal but it takes time.

You are probably right. 

• Like 1