East Coast fans! Get in here!

@LikeShatteredGlassand I are officially starting a support group for east coast fans who want to rally and support this movement! We have some cool things lined up! Our goal is to connect with other Britney fans, show support, raise awareness and host east coast rallies! ❤️Follow our official page on IG! Our first radio interview is coming soon! I’ll share the date shortly! More information coming soon! ❤️ #freebritney #eastcoast 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

So excited to be doing this with you @TakeYourHand :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Britney's story is getting a ton of attention right now and we want to make sure the media continues to talk about her fight for freedom. Hope you'll give us a follow :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

I’m MORE excited! Let’s show Britney she’s supported and loved EVERYWHERE! ❤️

Btw guys our first radio interview will be on Tuesday July 6th between 2-5. Once I have the time I will update. If not we will post on social!

29 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

My best friend just moved there! Follow us for updates! Only problem with the east coast is that we have sooo many major cities. I’m willing to travel myself but we will figure this out later. 

If the rally ends up happening outside of FL, I wouldn't mind taking a roadtrip with other exhalers from FL  :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies: