Britney spotted in Hawaii with Sam

1 minute ago, Lemon_Drop said:

does not being able to say the n word affect you in any real way

I just don't say it because i know that may offend others....

and i don't need to call anyone the N word, just like no one needs to call gays **** 

Just like they shouldn't be able to this to her. 

43 minutes ago, mrjmendes said:

I just don't say it because i know that may offend others....

and i don't need to call anyone the N word, just like no one needs to call gays **** 

Just like they shouldn't be able to this to her. 

they are completely different situations. i don't see how people (rightfully) calling out those who use the n word and shouldn't do so somehow ties into the conservatorship.

• Like 1

Tmz is paid to show Britney is vacationing. As she said they do not let her go on vacation. This might be her previous trip but pics r only released now. I hate her team. I wish her team can't sell nothing so they have to release her from cship. Unless Britney is free no vegas or albums should be bought. We fans should boycott everything so they can't make anymore money by exploiting Britney. Fk her team, court and conservators for letting this happen. Rca and others shouldn't work with her team bc they r stripping human rights. Every company that works with team con should be put on blast as they making exploitation happen. FreeBritney already is been heard. It needs to go further. Bc i see no changes after Britneys words. Her lawyer didn't file for termination. They will put her in another facility if she won't comply. I just can't deal with it anymore. How can Britney live this hell and not loose her hope when i am already loosing it. This is bad. 13 years they make this suffering happen. It might be needed in 2007. Now she needs to be free. Period