Britney spotted in Hawaii with Sam

2 minutes ago, maki93 said:

Thats how the general public is reacting on twitter as well.... The timing of her vacation was terrible :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

sad sad sad....

i was really hopping after her speech that a lot of famous and power people would step in.... so team con would just tremble and back off....  it's time, they are keeping her money and privacy for too long

1 minute ago, mrjmendes said:

famous and power people would step in

With the heavy media coverage that she got, and every prime time show on every channel talking about her,  famous people are truly not needed. 

Besides, Britney rarely spoke publicly about anyone or supported anyone. 

Just now, maki93 said:

she travelled yesterday with Sam, he posted the videos on his Instagram and stories.

Sadly I don't really trust ANYONE including that Sam and so...yeah that isn't enough for me. He could have posted old content. If Sam is so wonderful, why has he not filed to terminate the conservatorship? Surely a partner of 5 years is someone significantly close enough to her to do so. It doesn't add up.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Sadly I don't really trust ANYONE including that Sam and so...yeah that isn't enough for me. He could have posted old content. If Sam is so wonderful, why has he not filed to terminate the conservatorship? Surely a partner of 5 years is someone significantly close enough to her to do so. It doesn't add up.

You need a lawyer to file for the petition, Sam is a fitness trainer. 

But I do find it weird that Britney did not know that she could terminate the conservatorship. I mean atleast Sam should have known about it, unless the #FreeBritney movement opened both of their eyes. 

Just now, maki93 said:

You need a lawyer to file for the petition, Sam is a fitness trainer. 

But I do find it weird that Britney did not know that she could terminate the conservatorship. I mean at least Sam should have known about it, unless the #FreeBritney movement opened both of their eyes. 

From my understanding, anyone close to the conservatee can file on her behalf. Or if that person must do it through a lawyer--then go ahead and get one. Sam surely has enough money to get a lawyer to file some paperwork to save his GF's life and probably can afford the $90 precessing fee. 

I want to believe Sam is truly on her side. But if we have learned ANYTHING this week it's that the worst case scenario is indeed very plausible and not to ignore any signs of wrongdoing as the hints were right in front of us for years and we were busy "hoping for the best" and look where that got us/Britney....

Britney isn't perfect. She doesn't need a conservatorship but she has a history of being blinded by love. She has been shellshocked. I hope beyond hope that Sam has good intentions.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, maki93 said:

With the heavy media coverage that she got, and every prime time show on every channel talking about her,  famous people are truly not needed. 

but this is more than just be on the side of a pop singer.....
All people around the world got together to spread the #BlackLifeMatters (and i agree)
Why not standing for a person who feels slave of her own family, which she is paying and they make her feel that way....

Aren't we talking about a persons rights? 
Aren't we talking about someone who can't say no to a dance move (routine that she was teaching her dancers)
Aren't we talking about a girl who feels sad under this con
Aren't we talking about a woman who can't choose to have a baby?

Sometimes i feel lost in this world.....
If someone says the word N*gga or something like that it's pointed out but when someone makes her own daughter slave, it is ok!?

INDEED, they should not get away with this so easily

35 minutes ago, maki93 said:

Hard agree, I don't know why some people are so obsessed with wanting other famous people to speak out. We're beyond the point where exposure is what is needed. The world knows about her situation. Everyone is aware. What is needed now is not words but action, legal action and Lady Gaga or Ariana or Xtina or whoever speaking out is not gonna help with that

20 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Britney isn't perfect. She doesn't need a conservatorship but she has a history of being blinded by love. She has been shellshocked. I hope beyond hope that Sam has good intentions

That is so true, i do hope he has good intentions, not another Sam Lutfi just wanting her money. 

I hope she will keep her finances directed by professionals of her choosing ofcourse. 

4 minutes ago, mrjmendes said:

but this is more than just be on the side of a pop singer.....
All people around the world got together to spread the #BlackLifeMatters (and i agree)
Why not standing for a person who feels slave of her own family, which she is paying and they make her feel that way....

Aren't we talking about a persons rights? 
Aren't we talking about someone who can't say no to a dance move (routine that she was teaching her dancers)
Aren't we talking about a girl who feels sad under this con
Aren't we talking about a woman who can't choose to have a baby?

Sometimes i feel lost in this world.....
If someone says the word N*gga or something like that it's pointed out but when someone makes her own daughter slave, it is ok!?

INDEED, they should not get away with this so easily

This comparison is ridiculous and unnecessary. And I'm not sure what planet you live on but it's clear to see there has been a immense show of support for Britney. You did not need to bring up Black Lives Matter or racism whatsoever.

4 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

Hard agree, I don't know why some people are so obsessed with wanting other famous people to speak out. We're beyond the point where exposure is what is needed. The world knows about her situation. Everyone is aware. What is needed now is not words but action, legal action and Lady Gaga or Ariana or Xtina or whoever speaking out is not gonna help with that

It's not like i'm obsessed with other people speaking out. 
I just feel like if they are public figures, they should give the example and fight against this human rights violations!

1 minute ago, kyliespears said:

This comparison is ridiculous and unnecessary. And I'm not sure what planet you live on but it's clear to see there has been a immense show of support for Britney. You did not need to bring up Black Lives Matter or racism whatsoever.

it was a comparison... And IMO a well done one....
It's all about bringing the people together about a cause (HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION!!!)