Jump to content

Britney Spears Could Remain Under Conservatorship for Years, Expert Attorney Says


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

 

I know. And everyone seems to be on her side. But it's still court we are talking about.

Everything you say must be proved in one way or another 

yes,, that's why it's frustrating because it's clear they always had court in their favor. it's an uphill battle for britney

Link to comment

“If the court investigates her claims and finds what Britney is saying to be true, would her father be removed from her conservatorship?

Yes, I believe that he would be because some of the allegations that she made are completely inappropriate. Regardless or not if they have reached their fiduciary duty with respect to her finances, if some of those other statements are true, they’ve clearly breached their fiduciary duty to be acting in her best interest. Another likely scenario is that the court is so alarmed by what they heard that to ensure none of that happens while they investigate this, they could possibly remove him on a limited basis, while they undergo a further investigation.”

This should be happening right now! I mean Britney courageously disclosed to the whole world, and they let her get back to under their control?! What does that say about both Scam Income and Bren’duh Penny?! There should be more urgency after what’s been revealed! I also hate the whole “if what she’s been alleging is true”. I know it can’t be as simple as she says something and the courts just believe it, BUT, it also shouldn’t go, who knows if it’s true. Get it investigated by someone totally IMPARTIAL. Not by someone Daddy and his daughter-replacement-wannabe Viv vetted! They need to have an independent investigation, organised by a body that isn’t as corrupt as everyone that went before them 😏

Link to comment

I think someone from team con will try there hardest to keep her in and mock all of her accusations and belittle her. Even some female lawyer in the hearing said “we have a few objections to what was said”  I feel terrible for Britney as her clock is ticking for having kids and they gonna battle this for years. Her lawyer Sam Ingram is completely useless! He didn’t respond to penny and say “YES I will get onto the termination process immediately” it was more like he didn’t want to talk about it and avoid the situation. Scum the lot of them. Let’s hope Sam her boyfriend can earn more money to fight them in court. 

Link to comment

i just hope the case gets the buzz it deserves.  i don’t understand anything about law, i just know that the media and the gp can make a lot of pressure, but that’s about it. the testimony made everything blow up but the gp can lose interest if the legal process takes too long. i’m worried ngl

Link to comment

I think it depends. If she stays with Ingham it will take years till this nightmare gets to an end. If she files the petition to change lawyers first (instead for a termination), she might have a better chance. Plus, we dont know what files the New York Times has from the leaks. Today they released an article where Reva Goetz tells Ingham to not let Britney know she could marry someone, meaning a judge advised a court appointed lawyer to not let his client know about her rights. Plus Britney said herself she was never advised she could hire her own council or file for termination and that instead, she should remain silent about all the abuse she's been through. Ingham's license is at risk here, and if the NYT continues to leak stuff everyone is screwd, including Penny.

A quick termination is impossible to happen cause Jamie wont let her be. Specially when she doesnt want to participate in an evaluation process. I honestly believe a change of attourneys should be the first step, cause whoever she chooses they could simply accept help from a lot of organizations that fight for human/women rights (ACLU is an example, they offered Britney help but she has to get to them for that to happen). Or even lawyers willing to work pro bono as a support in her case like some already offered in social media. Basically, a new lawyer could raise an army at low cost to help her, from the court space to media and everything in between. 

 

 

Link to comment
23 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

I think it depends. If she stays with Ingham it will take years till this nightmare gets to an end. If she files the petition to change lawyers first (instead for a termination), she might have a better chance. Plus, we dont know what files the New York Times has from the leaks. Today they released an article where Reva Goetz tells Ingham to not let Britney know she could marry someone, meaning a judge advised a court appointed lawyer to not let his client know about her rights. Plus Britney said herself she was never advised she could hire her own council or file for termination and that instead, she should remain silent about all the abuse she's been through. Ingham's license is at risk here, and if the NYT continues to leak stuff everyone is screwd, including Penny.

A quick termination is impossible to happen cause Jamie wont let her be. Specially when she doesnt want to participate in an evaluation process. I honestly believe a change of attourneys should be the first step, cause whoever she chooses they could simply accept help from a lot of organizations that fight for human/women rights (ACLU is an example, they offered Britney help but she has to get to them for that to happen). Or even lawyers willing to work pro bono as a support in her case like some already offered in social media. Basically, a new lawyer could raise an army at low cost to help her, from the court space to media and everything in between. 

 

 

If what has been found by The NY Times is true I think that would be enough information to fire at least Ingham and revoke Goetz license. It also gives Britney a strong case IMO as they look like they are keeping information from her… 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Does an emergency exit button / strategy not exit for this kind of stuff? They need to get her out of it. If her handlers are committing crimes then why do motions and paper have to be submitted?! It’s so stupid! 

Hospitals won’t save your life unless you have the money for it. I hate this world. 

Link to comment
23 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

If what has been found by The NY Times is true I think that would be enough information to fire at least Ingham and revoke Goetz license. It also gives Britney a strong case IMO as they look like they are keeping information from her… 

The point is: even Penny asked all the parties involved how those transcripts leaked, meaning that the NY Times had access to what no one besides them should have. That alone implies those files are true.  And even so, the most important and respected journal in the world wouldnt do that without being 100% sure that what they have can be validate at any point if someone decides to come after them.  I strongly believe that this year Britney's case will face a lot of twists and turns between a failed probate court perspective to federal crime.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Not happening, we’re not bringing in anymore money for the cship anymore. They can try to drain the little amount of money Brit has left, but after that testimony no one should buy any official merch or music. 

Hopefully it doesn't get to that.  That woman have worked hard for her money & not for these leeches to just be draining her hard earned coins. It's really ****d up smh.

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

The point is: even Penny asked all the parties involved how those transcripts leaked, meaning that the NY Times had access to what no one besides them should have. That alone implies those files are true.  And even so, the most important and respected journal in the world wouldnt do that without being 100% sure that what they have can be validate at any point if someone decides to come after them.  I strongly believe that this year Britney's case will face a lot of twists and turns between a failed probate court perspective to federal crime.

You’re right. Penny implied they were factual. Criminal probe should be started immediately.

Link to comment

Mess!!!! 
These lawyers have no shame. They keep dragging this out. Britney needs a new lawyer. She needs to challenge how the conservatorship became in the first place. Expose it from the very start. Andrew Wallet needs to speak in Court. Admit WHY he stepped down so suddenly. What happened that made him fear for his career? 
Of course Jamie will fight this. But all Britney needs is one person to point the finger then the whole mafia falls apart. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
11 hours ago, Forever222 said:

Mess!!!! 
These lawyers have no shame. They keep dragging this out. Britney needs a new lawyer. She needs to challenge how the conservatorship became in the first place. Expose it from the very start. Andrew Wallet needs to speak in Court. Admit WHY he stepped down so suddenly. What happened that made him fear for his career? 
Of course Jamie will fight this. But all Britney needs is one person to point the finger then the whole mafia falls apart. 

Thats what I was saying.  I remember reading somewhere that a judge back in 2008 signed off on this under the claims that a 28 yr old Britney had dementia and never had her evaluated by a court appointed Dr.  They just took her Dad word am I correct?

They need to find that judge and disbar him or w/e it's called for judges.

Sounds like a lot of people wallets have been fatten because of this and they too should be in jail or have their professional license's revoked.

Link to comment

Reading all these comments. I think its crucial we boycott. More than ever. 
 

For all forum/site managers i think templates should be changed - #FreeBritney templates, her quotes from court etc , ALL links to Spotify, itunes, youtube etc - REMOVED. From every site. Temporarily close them! Put a message on the first page. Direct to sources of correct, relevant information. We need to be organised and ready. Leave links to petitions, court addresses..   
 

there is enough money for Britney to continue fighting this. What we need to do, is something we should of done years ago and NOT SUPPORT ANYTHING. If money is what is keeping this going, we need to strip back OUR COIN. 
 

i dont even know if this would be a good idea moving forward? What you guys think ?

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block